Sign in to follow this  
Steveleeb

[Fixed] Bridge planning interface - rounded stone icons missing

I asked in CAhelp a couple of times, provided this screenie the second time, no one seemed to have heard of this occurring before so i decided to post it here.

On the planning stage for a bridge, the supports allow for manipulation but their graphics are missing on the interface;
fV0RV8F.jpg
280 slope - 20 slope decline 14 tiles.

Cannot reproduce.  Try verifying your graphics packs before logging in.  It may help to untick experimental pack.  You can try it both ways to see if the issue is cleared up for you.

The verify packs option can be found by clicking on the gear on the bottom right of the launcher.

thank you

experimental wasn't ticked, i verified the packs and reloaded the client.
same problem no change.
I changed the planned bridge type from rounded stone to marble brick and the icons appeared.
it's the rounded stone icons that are missing only.
So i deleted all the packs instead of verifying them and re-downloaded into the game.
no change same problem.

Despite verifying and re-downloading packs, the icons for `rounded stone` bridge planning phase are X's 

6 minutes ago, Steveleeb said:

Despite verifying and re-downloading packs, the icons for `rounded stone` bridge planning phase are X's 

Thank you!  The type of bridge made all the difference.  Your image showed marble so that is the one I tested.

You are correct, the rounded stone icons do not have the image.    

Added to the bug list.

• Like 1

oops sorry ;)
i was going to mention the bridge type but it's written in the graphic. (bridge name)
I'll be more concise with the report next time, thank u.