Sign in to follow this  
ChampagneDragon

WTA Rare Compass

A rare compass 62.99 quality:

[08:53:07] A rudimentary compass, made from a needle floating in oil on a piece of wood in a jar. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item.

[08:53:07] Wind of ages has been cast on it, so it will be quicker to use. [98]

Starting bid 5s

Bid Increments 50c

72 hour auction.

No buyout, no private bids.

auction_timer_1510495098.gif

Edited by ChampagneDragon
  • Like 1

how fast does a needle settle on this and stay operation after you start to move?

settles in about 1 second, stays settled for 18 tiles when running at 17k (flat surface on foot)

In my experience a 60ql compass with 80+ woa can still be instant or VERY close to it. Stable time should be over 12 seconds. Not sure exactly how the rarity effects it.

Buyers please don’t let the “low” quality fool you. There is not much differerence between 85ql and 60ql. I sell compasses all the time and my personal compass is a 50ql rare glimmer with 75 woa and I am quite happy with it. Great buy, bid away!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Aeryck said:

In my experience a 60ql compass with 80+ woa can still be instant or VERY close to it. Stable time should be over 12 seconds. Not sure exactly how the rarity effects it.

This is true. I stated it is a one second, because on testing about half the time it came up as one, but it's as close to instant as I have seen. I've made 80+ quality ones that aren't as good as this.

On 11/11/2017 at 3:59 AM, sdelobel said:

6s Kunibert in game

[09:10:48] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Thank you!