Sign in to follow this  
Luttuosa

New puppets and puppets theatre.

Hello.
I write this after a discussion with some other player, hoping that other wurmians will find this idea interesting.
This is what I propose:
1 - To implement the puppets line with the others deity puppets.
2 - Introduce a new item, a puppets theatre, made with planks, nails, cotton sheets and dye.
3 - To interact with the puppets theatre, The puppet should be put inside the theatre (the threatre must have the option "open"). When a puppet is inside, the theatre background changes, passing from an empty scenography to a different scenography based on which puppet is inside. So each deity has his scenography. Once a puppet is inside, the theatre spawn the option "play", and when you "play" it, it starts a little animation, something easy, a very short story, about the puppet inside (so a little story about Fo and so on).

What do you guys think about it? I hope you'll like this idea :)

• Like 6

Sounds fun.

Depends how much coding this would take. Would be nice do something w/ puppets.

Oh, yes! A new way to torment Kristof and have fun in the process. I'm game!

+1. only if we can have a set of guignol and his friends... ok fine just the gods (for a start?) . but would make for intresting times.

the theater could perhaps be used to give a small boost to success chance so easier to get ticks? of course its ql would matter too.

and perhaps puppetering in a theater with an audience could help attract the god's attention if enough are present... like for impalongs could make for some fun event starting this way?

• Like 1

+1 for the theatre idea
+1 for raising success chance for existing dialogs + maybe new ones.
-1 for player gods puppets, cause there's probably no viable way to create a lore for them, and feels kinda wrong XD

• Like 1

+1 Excellent Idea

Could also create a forum contest for people to submit possible stories for a given combination of puppets, thus reduce the "dev cost" if they choose to create this.

• Like 2

Up