Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch notes 8/NOV/17

On 11/8/2017 at 5:05 AM, DevBlog said:

Added identify option to fragments when outside of inventory.

Thank You!! 

Changed mask fragments to need 10 to combine them instead of 3.

This just.......stinks.

Tweaked max difficulty of archaeology actions to scale correctly at higher levels.

What does this mean exactly? Some details would be nice.  Sorry but I worry when you guys make these kinds of vague "tweak" statements with no details.  What was wrong with the difficulty and is this a nerf or a benefit?  (in fact I was just commenting to a friend the other day, wondering how long it was going to take before we started getting some vague "tweak" posts about archaeology that tell us nothing, lol).  Sorry, just speaking my mind.

2 hours ago, Amadee said:
On 11/8/2017 at 7:05 AM, DevBlog said:

Tweaked max difficulty of archaeology actions to scale correctly at higher levels.

I think it means you get more junk and less worth while items.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JakeRivers said:

I think it means you get more junk and less worth while items.

At 60 after is like 40, or maybe even 30, from before the tweak.

On 11/8/2017 at 9:55 AM, Xallo said:

Masks are just cosmetic at this point, so I think by having the requirement set to 3 wasn't too bad, because it's still like 1/<insert number of different items in wurm here (and likely some difficulty modifier)> percent chance.... times 3.

I didn't mind having it out of 3 (couldn't we have voted on it?), but I guess we gotta keep them expensive. And by the way, I have a ton of masks, I just think making them more widely available can't hurt since they're supposed to be a feature in the game. The 1/3 is certainly more obtainable than the silly 1/10, (and don't get me started on the1/93(?) for a statue), which made it more fun, and gave a purpose to the skill/feature.

Oh well, soon to be another couple hardly useful 90 titles. :D

Also,

Time to switch your basinet helms out for open helms everyone!

I agree with this, I also think statues take to many frags also. With the amount of junk we get seems nearly impossible.

Sign in to follow this