Sign in to follow this  
JakeRivers

My Rare Steel Mine Door Should Glow

WvME3Jc.jpg

New fancy graphics and such, doors replaceable and reusable yet they still do not glow!  @Jberg

I popped a silver mine door rare the other week and I got upset because I knew as soon as I planted it - would just be a boring normal silver mine door.

So

+1

Would be nice if rare minedoors had a bonus to the strength as well... idk I'm not saying much but a small bonus so that in the event they do pop rare it could be something to be happy about.

58 minutes ago, Iberis said:

Would be nice if rare minedoors had a bonus to the strength as well... idk I'm not saying much but a small bonus so that in the event they do pop rare it could be something to be happy about.

They do, rare is +100 supreme +200 fantastic +300. or 1,2,3ql.

NO.  No glowing doors.  Next you’ll want glowing walls and roof’s.  So just no.

Now as to a rare door having better stats, YES.   I however believe it should be plus 10%, 25% or 50%.  For the effective strengths of these items, in addition to a damage resistance bonus of the above stated.

• Like 1

Not sure what you mean by a glowing wall as there are no rare rolls when building.

Rare mine doors do have a strength bonus, they should glow along with the new models.

This is not the first time the request has been asked, but I am sure it is possible to do if you can make them open and close like a gate now.

15 minutes ago, icbash said:

+1 freedom only

Maybe exclude stone doors, but the rest don't matter if they show as rare on chaos.