Sign in to follow this  
Governor

Please Close (Configurable Drake Mount Mod)

i fixed it, had 4 on creature type still there, (invunerable)  thanks tho :D

Will this mod allow us to keep dragons in pens without them bashing out?

1 hour ago, Attenia said:

Will this mod allow us to keep dragons in pens without them bashing out?

This mod adds a new entity of Drakes, which act just like Horses.
That is unless you change their configuration settings anyway.

So yes, you can keep these particular Drakes in pens without them bashing out.

Excellent :) Will they automatically not bash out, or do I need to do a setting for that? I've installed the mod, and I looked through the properties, but I didn't see anything about bashing there. There also isn't an option to ride when I right click on a dragon. Do I need to do something special for that?

7 hours ago, Attenia said:

Excellent :) Will they automatically not bash out, or do I need to do a setting for that? I've installed the mod, and I looked through the properties, but I didn't see anything about bashing there. There also isn't an option to ride when I right click on a dragon. Do I need to do something special for that?

No, they do not bash through walls automatically.
You likely do not have the required Body Control, etc; to ride a Drake.

is there any wat to make the butchered drops to drop the actual color of the dragons hide? now all hide is default green and scale if added to the list is red, this is for all the "drakes" no mater what color they are

2 hours ago, Governor said:
Spoiler

[11:01:26 AM] SEVERE org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jubaroo.wurmunlimited.mods.dragonmountmod.Initiator

org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jubaroo.wurmunlimited.mods.dragonmountmod.Initiator

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder.createModInstance(ModInstanceBuilder.java:74)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.lambda$loadModsFromModDir$1(ModLoaderShared.java:141)

at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$3$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:193)

at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1374)

at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:481)

at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)

at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(ReduceOps.java:708)

at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)

at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(ReferencePipeline.java:499)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModsFromModDir(ModLoaderShared.java:143)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:20)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)

at javassist.Loader.run(Loader.java:288)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:33)

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jubaroo.wurmunlimited.mods.dragonmountmod.Initiator

at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:381)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder.createModInstance(ModInstanceBuilder.java:72)

... 16 more

26 minutes ago, Zera said:
  Reveal hidden contents

[11:01:26 AM] SEVERE org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jubaroo.wurmunlimited.mods.dragonmountmod.Initiator

org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jubaroo.wurmunlimited.mods.dragonmountmod.Initiator

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder.createModInstance(ModInstanceBuilder.java:74)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.lambda$loadModsFromModDir$1(ModLoaderShared.java:141)

at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$3$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:193)

at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1374)

at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:481)

at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)

at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(ReduceOps.java:708)

at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)

at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(ReferencePipeline.java:499)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModsFromModDir(ModLoaderShared.java:143)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:20)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)

at javassist.Loader.run(Loader.java:288)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:33)

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jubaroo.wurmunlimited.mods.dragonmountmod.Initiator

at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:381)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder.createModInstance(ModInstanceBuilder.java:72)

... 16 more

Works for me now