Sign in to follow this  
Governor

Please Close (Configurable Drake Mount Mod)

DrakeMountMod

• Allows breedable, rideable, tameable Drakes to be enabled in Wurm.
  • Many Drake settings can be customized to fit your needs.
  • Detailed instructions on the configuration settings can be found in the DrakeMountMod.properties file.
  • Example properties file can be found HERE
  • List of item ID's for Items_Butchered can be found HERE
  • List of Creature Types can be found HERE
  • List of Armor Types can be found HERE
  • Unzip the archive into the mods folder.
  • No additional mods required on server or client side!
  • Make sure you have a current version of the mod loader.

https://github.com/Jubaroo/DrakeMountMod/releases/latest

Edited by Governor
  • Like 3

Nice mod :)

can you make drakes rideable just for gm´s?

Eject

Change the spawn settings to all false and use a GM to summon them to control who rides them

Hello Governor

If i set the spawn to false, this means that never drakes will spawn and the players cant go for hunting them?

Eject

If you set them all to false, they will never spawn naturally in the world. The only way for them to be on the server would be for a GM to spawn them. If you want them to spawn naturally then set whichever tiles that you want them to spawn on to true.

• Like 1

Cant wait to use this mod!  Always wanted a drake I could ride on in WO.

• Like 1

UPDATE

Drake Mount Mod

Thanks to@Friya, Enables customization that was previously unavailable.

Unzip this archive into the mods folder. No additional mods required on server or client side!

Make sure you have a current version of the mod loader

See DrakeMountMod.properties for many, many settings

Edited by Governor

Hey Governor,

Thanks for the mod.  It works great except for one thing.  The model for the spectral drake (male or female) is the model for the Guide so it looks like a male human.  I noticed that it's missing 22 in it's creature type could that be why?  Also it says they are tameable and breedable. I've tried to tame them with meat, corn, and grass and it doesn't give me the option.  I've also tried to breed them but it says egg layers can't be bred.  Is that because I have the Toggle_Egg_Layers set to true?

Again thanks for everything

• Like 1

Hi All,

Loving the sound of this mod! Sadly I have issues loading this one up. Tried diabling egg layers and the black drake but as these were the first errors I noticed. I've attached the below log, any thoughts?

Many Thanks

Recon

[12:21:09 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.creatures.CreatureTemplateCreator: Starting to create Creature Templates
[12:21:09 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.creatures.CreatureTemplateCreator: Creating Creature Templates took 4 ms
[12:21:09 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.IdFactory: Using id 2147483623 for creaturetemplate mod.creature.BlueDrake
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.CreatureTemplateBuilder.headbuttDamString(Ljava/lang/String;)Lorg/gotti/wurmunlimited/modsupport/CreatureTemplateBuilder;
org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.CreatureTemplateBuilder.headbuttDamString(Ljava/lang/String;)Lorg/gotti/wurmunlimited/modsupport/CreatureTemplateBuilder;
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookManager.invoke(HookManager.java:354)
	at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.CreatureTemplateCreator.createCreatureTemplates(CreatureTemplateCreator.java)
	at com.wurmonline.server.Server.startRunning(Server.java:779)
	at com.wurmonline.server.ServerLauncher.runServer$1(ServerLauncher.java:119)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.ProxyServerHook$1$1.invoke(ProxyServerHook.java:56)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookManager.invoke(HookManager.java:344)
	at com.wurmonline.server.ServerLauncher.runServer(ServerLauncher.java)
	at com.wurmonline.server.gui.WurmServerGuiController.startDB(WurmServerGuiController.java:1319)
	at com.wurmonline.server.gui.WurmServerGuiMain.main(WurmServerGuiMain.java:101)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
	at javassist.Loader.run(Loader.java:288)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:30)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:33)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.CreatureTemplateBuilder.headbuttDamString(Ljava/lang/String;)Lorg/gotti/wurmunlimited/modsupport/CreatureTemplateBuilder;
	at org.jubaroo.wurmunlimited.mods.dragonmountmod.creatures.BlueDrake.createCreateTemplateBuilder(BlueDrake.java:43)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.creatures.ModCreatures$1$1.invoke(ModCreatures.java:101)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookManager.invoke(HookManager.java:344)
	... 24 more
[12:21:09 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Shutting down the server - reason: Problem running the server - java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.CreatureTemplateBuilder.headbuttDamString(Ljava/lang/String;)Lorg/gotti/wurmunlimited/modsupport/CreatureTemplateBuilder;
[12:21:09 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Shutting down the server - cause: 
org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.CreatureTemplateBuilder.headbuttDamString(Ljava/lang/String;)Lorg/gotti/wurmunlimited/modsupport/CreatureTemplateBuilder;
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookManager.invoke(HookManager.java:354)
	at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.CreatureTemplateCreator.createCreatureTemplates(CreatureTemplateCreator.java)
	at com.wurmonline.server.Server.startRunning(Server.java:779)
	at com.wurmonline.server.ServerLauncher.runServer$1(ServerLauncher.java:119)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.ProxyServerHook$1$1.invoke(ProxyServerHook.java:56)
	at com.wurmonline.server.gui.WurmServerGuiController.startDB(WurmServerGuiController.java:1319)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:30)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:33)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.CreatureTemplateBuilder.headbuttDamString(Ljava/lang/String;)Lorg/gotti/wurmunlimited/modsupport/CreatureTemplateBuilder;
	at org.jubaroo.wurmunlimited.mods.dragonmountmod.creatures.BlueDrake.createCreateTemplateBuilder(BlueDrake.java:43)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modsupport.creatures.ModCreatures$1$1.invoke(ModCreatures.java:101)
	... 24 more

[12:21:09 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Shutting down at: 
java.lang.Exception
	at com.wurmonline.server.Server.shutDown$1(Server.java:3633)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.ProxyServerHook$8$1.invoke(ProxyServerHook.java:232)
	at com.wurmonline.server.Server.shutDown(Server.java)
	at com.wurmonline.server.Server.shutDown(Server.java:3625)
	at com.wurmonline.server.ServerLauncher.runServer$1(ServerLauncher.java:126)

I was seeing similar errors before updating my Server Modloader (specifically the "NoSuchMethod" errors).  Make sure you're running the latest release of Ago's Server Modloader along with this mod, and then retry.  :)

Edited by Nikalus
  • Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 5:20 PM, Asperis said:

Hey Governor,

Thanks for the mod.  It works great except for one thing.  The model for the spectral drake (male or female) is the model for the Guide so it looks like a male human.  I noticed that it's missing 22 in it's creature type could that be why?  Also it says they are tameable and breedable. I've tried to tame them with meat, corn, and grass and it doesn't give me the option.  I've also tried to breed them but it says egg layers can't be bred.  Is that because I have the Toggle_Egg_Layers set to true?

Again thanks for everything

The ghost drake model I messed up, its not a setting. I will fix the ghost drake and the non tamable. I will add in the 22 for the default setting in the next update. breeding is not possible with Toggle_Egg_Layers set to true. Thank for letting me know about the issues.

14 hours ago, Recon said:

Hi All,

Loving the sound of this mod! Sadly I have issues loading this one up. Tried diabling egg layers and the black drake but as these were the first errors I noticed. I've attached the below log, any thoughts?

Many Thanks

Recon

Update the mod loader to the most recent version

UPDATE

Drake Mount Mod

Added MAX_HEIGHT_DIFF option to vehicle settings. Added option to set ghost drake model. Fixed ghost drake showing up as a guide. Fixed drakes not being able to be tamed.

Unzip this archive into the mods folder. No additional mods required on server or client side!

Make sure you have a current version of the mod loader

See DrakeMountMod.properties for many, many settings

• Like 1

What exactly does the Egg_Layers setting do?

Also do these require taming before they can be led/ridden/hitched?

Edited by Zera

21 hours ago, Zera said:

What exactly does the Egg_Layers setting do?

Also do these require taming before they can be led/ridden/hitched?

Egg_Layers setting will make the drakes not breedable, but make them lay eggs when not starving. They do not need tamed to be led/ridden/hitched as long as the number 14 is in Drake_Creature_Types. A link to all the creature types can be found in the properties file.

Edited by Governor

Would it be possible to get a brief dec of the settings of the .properities file?

Something like this:

Vehicle_Max_Speed        = 80.0F   (What this does, and settings options how it works)
Vehicle_Skill_Required   = 37.0F   (What this does, and settings options how it works)
Vehicle_Max_Depth          = -0.7F  (What this does, and settings options how it works)
Vehicle_Zaxis_Offset        = -0.01F  (What this does, and settings options how it works)
Vehicle_Max_Height_Diff    = 0.04f  (What this does, and settings options how it works)

Also is there a way to change their spawn frequency? I'm getting reports of players finding them what feels like left and right

Edited by Zera

I also can't help but wonder what the differences between the Drakes are?
Besides what may be in the config file.
Do they all graze? Do they eat meat? Etc?

On 1/31/2018 at 4:30 PM, Zera said:

Also is there a way to change their spawn frequency? I'm getting reports of players finding them what feels like left and right

Can be configured in the properties file. 

16 hours ago, Zera said:

I also can't help but wonder what the differences between the Drakes are?
Besides what may be in the config file.
Do they all graze? Do they eat meat? Etc?

You can set each drake to whatever settings you like. If you want them to be different, then you can change what you like in the properties file.

1 hour ago, Governor said:

Can be configured in the properties file. 

You can set each drake to whatever settings you like. If you want them to be different, then you can change what you like in the properties file.

On 1/31/2018 at 4:30 PM, Zera said:

Would it be possible to get a brief dec of the settings of the .properities file?

There isn't 100% clear documentation or examples of how the file works.
And I didn't see anything about frequency, or what foods they eat, or whatever there either.

Which is why I asked for a DESC or Overview of what the settings do/will accept

Edited by Zera

3 minutes ago, Zera said:

There isn't 100% clear documentation or examples of how the file works.
And I didn't see anything about frequency, or what foods they eat, or whatever there either.

Which is why I asked for a DESC or Overview of what the settings do/will accept

I can write something up and post it when I get some free time

2 minutes ago, Governor said:

I can write something up and post it when I get some free time

That would be lovely

#
Toggle_Egg_Layers                = false

[20:55:40] The aged spectral drake can't get pregnant!

Anyone know what the Aggression settings does and what values do what?

Drakes are too easy to come by with no limitation to their spawn counts apparently available. I'd like to make them aggressive in the same way as Hell Horses at the very least?

Any news on the details for the config?
I'm getting more and more complaints that Drakes are everywhere, despite attempting to set them to less common Tile Types.

13 hours ago, Zera said:

Any news on the details for the config?
I'm getting more and more complaints that Drakes are everywhere, despite attempting to set them to less common Tile Types.

Set all tile types to false and spawn a few in random places on the map until I have the time to update it to include more options