Sign in to follow this  
Launcelot

[Fixed] Moving items into another storage container

I was moving dirt from 1 crate in my wagon to another crate in my crate rack. Once the transfer of dirt was complete I can not move the crate from the rack into my wagon. 

[18:23:45] That item is already busy

The action is complete. No other items was being moved into the crate. Seems once you move something into a crate it gets bugged out even after the action is over.

http://prntscr.com/h7khrs

I had this happen earlier with a crate in my wagon, I was able to fix it by unloading the crate and reloading it in the wagon. But you can not unload a crate from a crate rack. It is just stuck in the rack with no way to remove it.

It is definitely bugging out when you select "As many as you can carry". Did it again pulling clay out of a crate into my inventory to make mortar. I selected "As many as I can carry" and now when I try and move the crate from the rack to my wagon it says [20:26:36] That item is already busy

even after the action as been completed.

Even when there is nothing in the crate any longer it still says the item is already busy and will not allow you to remove the crate from the crate rack.

saw this in another thread, and had it happen to me as well - the container is stuck open, right click and select close and it works after that.

Verified.  Added to the list.  Thanks for the report and for the work around tip.

When draging crates from container to container some of the same wood type will give that messege.  Full or Empty or Partial contents in crate. QL doesn't matter, rarity doesn't matter.

For example trying to drag 7 crates from wagon to crate rack, got this error over and over.

Dragged 6 from rack to wagon no problem, tried again.

Tried single Lrg Crate, Birchwood to rack from wagon, error.

Closed out rack, wagon, error

Disembarked, error.

Reloaded logtime, error.

This also seems to happen if i'm moving stored bsbs from rack to rack, or if i'm moving a bunch from inventory to rack.

Zero Lag.

ZeKWCc5.jpg

Fix is coming this patch, until then, right click and select close as workaround for now. (if this is the issue I believe it is)

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Egard said:

@Jbergone workaround I found is to rename the crate. 

Cool, I have crates stuck inside crate racks, wagons on the other hand simply unloading and loading solves that problem.