Sign in to follow this  
Maelux

Initial Events... Any suggestion?

Any suggested event which I could proclame for 4 or 5 players who play on server from 1 month ago aprox (mostly newbies on wurm).

I was thinking on summon a unique, but I think players are not enough stronger...

Any suggestion is very welcome!

Thanks!

Edited by Maelux

Fishing event, 2 categories.  Highest weight and highest QL.  Special reward for the largest Rare or better fish.

Archery Contest.  Highest score out of 10 arrows, 3 categories. Short bow, bow, and long bow.

Imping contest.  Whoever imps and items to the highest QL or 5 of a specific item to a minimum QL for all 5 items.

Creation Contest.  Whoever creates an item, that is improvable, with the highest QL upon creation.

Build a boat.  The first one to make a rowboat without using any previously gathered materials.

Hunting contest, whoever brings down the biggest meanest creature or the one that gets the Highest QL Pelt, etc.

Split the into 2 teams, and have them build a small 2 or 3 tile house with ingredients supplied by the GM or gathered/created with a minimum QL ahead of time.

Team cart building, the first to make a small cart wins.

Lava Spider Wrangling.  The first team to build a minimum 4x4 pen, and lure 5 lava spiders into it.  Leave one fence or gate needing 1 item to finish, that gets added when the spiders follow 1 player inside.  Make sure they build at least 1 exit for themselves to escape.

Gather 5 horses, Bulls, cows, sheep, and pigs.  First team to complete the round up wins.

• Like 3

uao ...thanks for your time, very usefull sugestions..and really I would not have thought of these...

Those are the events that Brew set up for his 1x vanilla server when I joined it.  Been having fun over there since I first logged in.