Sign in to follow this  
Iberis

Nine things that blew my mind

You wont know which is the exploit, but i think its obvious.

Well yes, but as an example, what if there is a fenced in island, and I come right up to it, disembark/teleport inside and then realize I am not supposed to be inside when I can't get out? It happened to me once when lag allowed me to go through a locked porticullis door into a mine, without me knowing it was locked.

I'm mainly worried a banhammer happens out of something like that.

If you report it while in game and don't  broadcast the issue you should be fine. Accidents do happen.

On a side note, I find it interesting that we always praise Wurm because it is a challenging game, but then the things that people choose as their absolute favorite thing from the game are borderline, or even definite exploits, that help them subvert these challenges :rolleyes:

15 hours ago, Eyesgood said:

So how are we to tell the "features" from the "exploits"??????

On 11/7/2017 at 10:49 PM, Pandalet said:

Please do not post exploits.  Exploits can be reported directly to the GM team at gamemods@wurmonline.com .

Thank you.

Pandalet (Assistant Lead Forum Moderator)

Seems pretty obvious to me - if you can't tell whether something is an exploit or not, contact the GM crew rather than posting it publicly. 

That firepillar tip is great, I've already put it to good use, many years of playing and this is the first I've heard of it.

One I use a lot is if you need to bash a ground floor outside house wall it always takes more than a hit or 2 unlike other walls. When possible if you temporarily add the tile next to it to the building you can bash the wall in a hit or 2 then remove the tile from the building. Saves time and wear on your maul.

• Like 3

Not only can you combine items, but you can open a group in inventory - select the bottom one (Or to a specific one in the group) and select the item group header and 'combine' and it will combine all of the ones up to the one you selected.

Also, after playing for years, someone just taught me we can right click on where you'd click to sort by name and you get 'expand all' or 'collapse all' to open all the + or - items in a grouping. After doing this one by one for a long time the hard way, knowing about this is a beautiful thing...

On 11/7/2017 at 9:23 PM, Iberis said:

Inventory groups

Protip: Add numbers in front of your groups so you can quickly sort your inventory by name and have them in wanted order... like:

1. Tools

2. Loot

3. PVP

4. ....

• Like 1