Sign in to follow this  
Alexgopen

Valrei balance bugs/issues

I'm not sure if these are bugs or imbalances in the new valrei system. 

I do recall it being stated that as mission difficulty went up from consecutive mission completions, that the reward would go up as well.

DZOTH2ELQDOnmLsu0cyn6w.png

Here is a 7/7 max difficulty mission, with an extremely difficult task of killing 343 tower guards.  The sleep bonus reward is decent, but the karma reward is a joke.  On epic we need to be able to get karma in order to guide the gods on the valrei board, as they usually do not choose the correct direction to go for a winning path.  If missions are giving rewards as little as 10 karma, we wont be able to play the valrei game effectively. 

Please fix the karma rewards for mission completion, as without karma we cannot guide the gods to the correct tiles. 

Also I think the difficulty of the old missions was fine, and that making unreasonably hard ones such as this just decreases the effect players can have on the valrei board. 

Does the mission state you have to kill 343 tower guards or just 1 guard from JK tower #343? Seems to me it's more the latter than the former. Might be a text correction issue there. 

Edited by elentari

3 hours ago, elentari said:

Does the mission state you have to kill 343 tower guards or just 1 guard from JK tower #343? Seems to me it's more the latter than the former. Might be a text correction issue there. 

It was 343 tower guards, as it was partially completed

Just wrong reward text, it should say 10 per kill.