Sign in to follow this  
SmackedDown

Need help with highway

This system seems to be way to over complicated for something that should be so simple.

I could use some help with just a small section to get started with on the South Island. I have to way stones, one is on my deed one is not. I have green catseyes between them however my village/deed will not show in the list. I have moved/destroyed/replanted about 3 cateseyes, 1 building, paved a few more tiles just trying to make this work.

If anyone can truley come tell me what needs to be changed to make it work i would really appreciate it. We buitl a road from east to west on the south and want to connect it all, however I can not even get 1 deed to show up.

you should not stand on deed or perimeter to see your deed on list...  if you do two X X at menage settings for highways

I can come help a bit if you're on tonight, Smackeddown.  I've had to correct enough of my own highway work to be able to help.

I will be on in about 10-15 minutes.

I am really liking my pristine community right now !!! :D

I am hoping sidereal and I have this resolved. May just be a slow update to highway system before the changes take place on signs.

• Like 1

Still the same issue, my village shows up as unknown even after a complete day of waiting. The other Village on the same highway shows with thier name and they can be chosen from the View route on any weystone ion the highway.

Can you tell me what the deed name is and which side of the deed the waystone is.

Then i can come and have a look for you.

Dragons cove t21ish weystone on SW corner.

We appear to have fixed it, as I had the weystone on deed just the last border, I had to move it in 1 complete tile on deed so all riles borders are completely on deed for it to register. I would not think this is by design as the information provided states on deed which is also a tile border for fences and building. Maybe this is a bug?