Sign in to follow this  
Yldrania

Fantastic Mask of the Shadow - 1 Gold Starter Bid

This is a fantastic version of the Mask of the Shadow.

It glows in orange.

QL: 99

Damage: 0

Starting Bid: 100 S

Reserve: Hidden

Increments: 10S

Sniper Protection: 2 Hours

Buyout: PM

auction_timer_1510590427.gif

Reserving the right not to sell should reserve not been met. Reserve is in this case the amount of money put into this item.

Payment in Silver or PayPal.

9F4rzkd.jpg

Edited by Yldrania
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, Yldrania said:

QL: 99

Damage: 0

Added!

4 hours ago, Yldrania said:

Reserving the right not to sell should reserve not been met. Reserve is in this case the amount of money put into this item.

The bone alone was 7.5g so good luck with the sale. Sad to see this up for sale would have assumed it would become a heirloom.

• Like 1

Interesting turn.

100 bid to get you started also

Edited by Niki

Well, reserve is hidden so you may or may not be correct with your assumptions guys :) I'd say we take it easy and see where the auction leads before making any decisions, is all.

@Egard me too, unfortunately life circumstances don't always allow one to own things in-game that are worth more than what one has on their bank account ;) 

• Like 5

Hi , if i buy the mask for 2k euro, will i get a fantastic 100 power nolocate ring ? 

Was a bone used on this?  I am betting that this came from the fragments.  Still a fabulous find and a bump because it is so rare.

1 hour ago, Pashka said:

Was a bone used on this?  I am betting that this came from the fragments.  Still a fabulous find and a bump because it is so rare.

Did you even think to read any of the other posts in this, lol.

1 hour ago, Pashka said:

I sold her the mask, looks like she used a bone on it, the mask itself is fairly common now from archaeology. 

32 minutes ago, JakeRivers said:

Did you even think to read any of the other posts in this, lol.

I did read the posts.  Not one post says one was used.  Niki says yes now but no post before says it. 

Egard stated as such so you have the 7.5g for the bone then whatever niki charged for the mask, a very hefty investment, quite possibly the most expensive item ever in wurm. ;)

Edited by JakeRivers

He did state what a bone was worth.  But that doesn't mean one was used on this mask.  I do see Niki saying he sold the item to them which is odd since he is now in the lead with a 100s bid. 

I still find it odd that someone would use an item worth 7.5g on something that doesn't do anything.  From what I recall, this mask offers no protection.  I don't think that rare items sparkle or anything when worn.  But yes, I did see Edgar say what a bone was worth.  Thanks for pointing it out.  I'm sure all the bumps might help with the sale.

1 minute ago, Pashka said:

He did state what a bone was worth.  But that doesn't mean one was used on this mask.  I do see Niki saying he sold the item to them which is odd since he is now in the lead with a 100s bid. 

I still find it odd that someone would use an item worth 7.5g on something that doesn't do anything.  From what I recall, this mask offers no protection.  I don't think that rare items sparkle or anything when worn.  But yes, I did see Edgar say what a bone was worth.  Thanks for pointing it out.  I'm sure all the bumps might help with the sale.

Well the transaction occurred before the update, i'm bidding on the fantastic aspect of the item which isn't odd. Also i'm a she.

Just now, Pashka said:

Rare/Supreme/Fantastic masks still glow, the same with back items - any other equipment don't glow when equipped through.

4 hours ago, Pashka said:

Its 99ql so no its not from arch. The one i got from someone with 70 restoration was only 10ql. The bone was used on it since no fantastic ones were given out.

• Like 1

There has only been the one fantastic bone as far as I know and Egard stated the price because they are the ones that sold it to the person selling the mask, since the mask is fantastic I think it is safe to assume the bone was used on the mask. ;)

I think we've established by now that it's a mask with a bone used on it. May have been unfortunate to attach it as I did but I feel it's a very nice item for a collector or long-time player who wants something very unique. I'd still like to ask that comments actually focus on the auction from now on, rather than how the item came to be ;) And if it doesn't sell, well, I'll just keep wearing it myself B)

Edited by Yldrania
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, Warlander said:

Rare/Supreme/Fantastic masks still glow, the same with back items - any other equipment don't glow when equipped through.

That's not true. Helmets, shoulders, and quivers all definitely glow with rarity. I think rings do as well, but not 100% sure on that

*Edit: Not to mention weapons and shields

Edited by Shydow
update
  • Like 1

Alright well, obviously reserve wasn't met so I'll keep this lovely piece of glow to myself for now. Am open for private offers, but the auction is unsuccessful. Closed :)