Sign in to follow this  
Etherdrifter

Freedom Isles Custom Flags/Wagons/Tents/Towers/etc

I am a Xanadian, and damn proud of it.  The trouble is, when travelling, I can't fully share my Xanadian pride with those horse farming Release bumpkins!  Why?  Because I have to live under the same flag as them!

This suggestion is pretty short and sweet:

• Give each PvE server its own unique flag/wagon/banner/tents/etc design.  All players can still create existing freedom goods.

• Players may have, both, a PvE kingdom affiliation and a PvP one (the same restrictions apply to PvP goods etc so as not to upset folks)

• Hold a competition for the designs; voted for by the community and ratified by the devs, maybe give the winners a nice prize for using their assets.

• Players have their citizenship set to the server they choose when they first enter freedom (a nice preview of the flag when entering the game perhaps?).

• New 5s trader item that changes citizenship to the sever it is used on, non-tradable/droppable, "This is not a freedom kingdom" crops up if it is used on chaos.  All existing players receive one of these for free in their freedom inventory and simply have no home server till they use it.
  • Like 5

I +1 the suggestion to allow PVE to purchase PMKs every time it comes up.

CC should seriously take it into consideration these days. Sure, it would be additional workload for Saroman + crew, but if they relaxed the requirements needed for a PVE PMK, they would have a ton of revenue coming into the company. Everyone and their brother would be throwing cash at CC.

• Like 2

I'll  +1 this idea. would love to represent the Deli Community!

Hell Ya Big +1 from me

Maybe unique animals for each server as well that cant be transported to other servers

Idea for Xanadu Flag/Banner?

340e486113d82de48ae8f1e4cafcbe2b.png

Edited by antonslavick
  • Like 1

i like the idea that not all flags must be from chaos. peaceful lands can have creativity as well. +1

• Like 2

+1  for flags,  banners for each server :)  also unique animals for each server will be great ;)

• Like 1

+1

I also think pve alliances should be able to have their own flags, wagons, etc. And tabards too!

• Like 2