Sign in to follow this  
Journey

Fo Priest Questions

Hey guys,

Im very interested in creating a Fo priest. I understand that this takes a lot of time and dedication to get anything back from priests, but id like to think im here for the long haul :). One of my concerns is favour restoration. I understand that you can sacrifice certain items at an altar to restore favour, but what is best and what kind of skill levels will i need to get decent items to sacrifice?

I here that making cordage rope is good, but you need some ridiculous level in rope-making for it to be good enough. 

I hear that you can make toys or something similair, but not sure what these are to be honest.

I also here that you can chop vegetables and sacrifice them, but im not 100% sure of that. If that is the case, what skill would i need to raise to quality of vegetables chopped?

Thanks,

Journey

Saccing with fo is a bit of a tour-de-force unless you use chopped vegges.

In general, the initial QL of the veggies is the main decider of final QL, so a high farming skill certainly can't hurt.

Word from the wise though; life as a Fo is not easy.  You're going to spend a lot of your time relying on either an alt (a free one works for most things), or some REALLY friendly neighbours.

Personally, I sac cloth squares as a fo.  I'm not sure if it is harder to get good favor from those on your own or the new chopped veggies.  Either is going to require you to get some farming up and either cooking or some cloth tailoring.  Cloth items is the double favor item for Fo.  Life as a priest is hard but it is very rewarding.  Cordage isn't the way I'd suggest anyone go at this point.  Toys (wood items) are Vynora's double item.

Thank-you for the replies. I think i will focus on getting my farming skill up for now in that case, and i will make an alt to become my priest. I suppose i can decide between veggies and cloth later down the road, when my farming is higher :).

Your priest can do any farming/cooking/making cloth squares.  So you will not need an alt for those items and it is great for them to be done by the priest.  Folks tend to have alts to do things such as build houses.  There are many things a priest cannot do.   You should check to see all the limitations.