Sign in to follow this  
elentari

Insane number of players required to do missions on Epic

Not sure if this was the intent but the missions on Epic are getting a bit "out of hand". First we had a "Magranon requires 36 of you do give x item to his avatar".....Uh...ok?

Next mission?

Description: Magranon commands  49.0 of you to bring and give green common wool hats to aged Avatar of Magranon. Aged Avatar of Magranon was last seen near Starfall in the centerwest regions.

Sorry guys but this...this is way unbalanced. I get needing 10-12 people for some missions but 49? I haven't seen 49 people logged in on one server in 2 years. Not without their storage and prayer alts. Is this what missions are supposed to be? 

• Like 1

Not sure if anyone still cares, just pointing out , missions on epic still require quite a lot of players to handle them. Fyi, the difficulty ranging from 6-7, is pretty much impossible to do nowadays with requirements of 18-20 players.  Maybe scaling them to the actual population of servers rather than fixed conditions?

Edited by elentari

Dig 39 valrei items is also quite funny on a home server... given the rate they pop out

Yeah or the current one. Desertion - Magranon wants you to kill 22 Avengers of light. Yeah I see that doable in maybe a month given the current server population.