Sign in to follow this  
elentari

(Epic) traitor missions do not reward karma or scenario points

Pretty much implied in the title. Just did an Epic traitor mission on Desertion. Reward should have been 2500 scen pts/karma and SB. No rewards at all. I did get the popup window for doing it and it completed but 0 reward. 

Also side note. Secondary Bug? Ridiculousness? 

Description: Magranon demands  36.0 of you to bring and give small small mauls to old Avatar of Magranon. Old Avatar of Magranon was last seen near Holy Crash Batman in the centerwest regions.

36? 36 players? Sorry man but we get maybe 36 players logged in at different times in a month. I feel this way too much.  Epic might be getting new blood but that "new blood" isn't distributed fairly amongst kingdoms. 

Edited by elentari

Saccing to libila does not work. I'm assuming because I am not a Lib follower, even though i am HoTs?

Yesterday we actually managed to get people to do a "give x item to an avatar" mission. What I saw was that some people got scenario points (premium players) while others did not get scenario points (also premium players). So you can put those missions on the bugged list too.