Sign in to follow this  
TeeeBOMB

[FIXED] Mine doors have no code

I found a mine door, when I examined it, I got no data in event tab. It only says...

[07:18:45] You see a hole.

On Independence, N17-ish on in game map.

I then found another mine door w/ no 'examine' data in event tab, same 'you see a hole' dialogue. Looks like these wooden mine doors are missing the quality data. These doors, I can walk right through them. I can not tell if they are locked or not.

2Mo8OrU.jpg

Cursor over does show the 'Mine door' words...just the examine data is not showing up in the event tab.

TeeeBOMB

• Like 1

On Independence ,M 17 in game map , there is one on the mine entrance by the clay pit. it is like a graphic for a hole was replaced with one for a wooden mine door.

There has been no mine door on this mine in many years.

Edited by zorako
  • Like 1

Mine doors are glitched for me.   They are flat, appear as a flat tile, I can stand on the edge beside them and look into the caves.   However, not all minedoors lol.  Very odd.

Edited by Nomadikhan

I've fixed the two reported by Teeebomb and Zorako.  

If anyone else runs into these, please post the server and the approximate location (nearest deed).  In the meantime, the information has been forwarded to the devs.

Well... thanks make them doors go away.

But they came back. I am at the N17-ish one, is back now. Z says other one has returned too by the water at the clay pit.

Persistent/recurring ghost doors. Delayed spooky.

Its Back.

used to be top of opening was sloped, now it is flat

On Independence ,M 17 in game map , there is one on the mine entrance by the clay pit.

Edited by zorako

Mine door textures showing with no mine door should be fixed in the next update

9 minutes ago, zorako said:

used to be top of opening was sloped, now it is flat

Flat top borders are part of adding the new mine doors, unless you're referring to that not actually being am ine door too

These ghost doors had different sloped tops. Looked like this before Hestia came and removed them....

55KTODs.jpg

But these ghost doors now line up w/ no slope (as in Zorako's image).

These are ghost doors. Cursor over them shows 'Mine door'. But when u examine them, only words u get in event tab are ... "You see a hole."

Also, when you walk thru them, they don't open. U just walk thru them like they are not there at all. So they have no opening animation.

Hestia came and removed them a while ago. But now they have reappeared.

15 hours ago, TeeeBOMB said:

These ghost doors had different sloped tops. Looked like this before Hestia came and removed them....

Hestia came and removed them a while ago. But now they have reappeared.

Attempted fix #2.  Both ghost doors are gone again.  Please let me know if they return ;)

IFKd9iM.png

Another Ghost door. 

Xanadu M26. Closest Deed is Avalon on the southern most island of L/M26. Red is the deed and blue is the ghost door.

Ns05JcV.png

Edited by Launcelot

11 hours ago, Launcelot said:

Another Ghost door. 

Xanadu M26. Closest Deed is Avalon on the southern most island of L/M26. Red is the deed and blue is the ghost door.

Ns05JcV.png

Thank you for the details.  This issue is different than the 'holes' referenced above.  Your example is actually a valid mine door as you can examine it.  However, the graphic seems to be a door over a door.  I'll have a dev take a look at this issue as well.

On 11/5/2017 at 6:34 PM, TeeeBOMB said:

55KTODs.jpg

I seen a mine door like this a few days back, on Exodus just south of a deed called machu picchu

After Hestia removed the clay pit mine door for the second time , this:

Spoiler

CxTJZX6tRfedRL1KSJWQ7g.png

36 minutes ago, zorako said:

After Hestia removed the clay pit mine door for the second time , this:

Hide contents

CxTJZX6tRfedRL1KSJWQ7g.png

I'm told this may correct itself after the next server restart.  Please let us know if it does or if you see something else.

7 hours ago, Hestia said:

Thank you for the details.  This issue is different than the 'holes' referenced above.  Your example is actually a valid mine door as you can examine it.  However, the graphic seems to be a door over a door.  I'll have a dev take a look at this issue as well.

XD guess I should have been more specific. I was tunneling their, the next day the ghost door showed up. I was confused thinking someone had doored my mine but it didnt look right. After a few mins of being confused by the lack of animation and the door not being properly fitted to the tunnel (didn't know about the ghost door problem at the time).

[18:01:30] You see a hole.
[18:01:33] You see a hole.
[18:01:35] You leave the "Prydwen Q24-X02S ".
[18:01:39] You see a hole.
[18:01:41] You see a hole.
[18:01:42] You feel the presence of Nahjo.
[18:01:42] You enter the cave.
[18:01:45] You feel the presence of Magranon.
[18:01:45] You leave the cave.
[18:01:54] You board on the "Prydwen Q24-X02S " as the captain.
[18:02:00] You feel the presence of Nahjo.
[18:02:00] You enter the cave.

I ended up grabbing a stone mine door and placing it on to see if the door was really there or not. Once it did the double door I went to the forums to report the bug and found this thread XD. 

It started as the ghost door til I made it a double door :)

Ok the 2 original ghost doors are not in place. I'd call it fixed now.

18 hours ago, Launcelot said:

It started as the ghost door til I made it a double door :)

LOL, thank you Launcelot!

I visited your door after the patch and it seems to be just the stone door now.

TeeeBOMB and Zorako, I did a drive by on your cave openings after the patch and they now seem normal again.

Thanks for checking and double checking.  

• Like 1