Sign in to follow this  
ClericGunem

Thank you to Wurm Dev team

I just realized how positive the many improvements of the past year+ have been and i wanted to say thank you and to be honest i cannot think of a single negative thing to say about the additions.  I hope others will add some more and very deserved positive feedback.

For me the following are the areas that enriched Wurm so much that i appreciate them nearly every time i am in game:

• Racks, racks, and storage....every single time one of these was added it made my day. 
  • Cooking, love it.  love the SB discount for full ccfb, love the skill boost, love the lore, all of it
  • Underground homes, underground bridge, underground fencing, paving, cladding, wide entrances.....it adds so much to what was once just a cave it has immeasurably increased the intricacy of the world
  • New bricks, textures, paving .... again it is difficult to qualify just how awesome these changes were, but they add a level of detail and beauty that did not exist before. 

I honestly cannot pick a single or even a few things that are favorites without appreciating all the work that went into everything around them, so thank you devs, graphics, and everyone involved in making these things possible and for all the hard work. 

I looked for other threads like this as there should be others, but the closest i found was about Epic https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/158376-thank-u-wurm-team/

• Like 19

Yeah they've slowly been improving it's nice to see.

I agree, it's just a shame that fantastic updates like that are marred by decisions that are both anti-consumer and generally terrible.

3 hours ago, ClericGunem said:

For me the following are the areas that enriched Wurm so much that i appreciate them nearly every time i am in game:

• Racks, racks, and storage....every single time one of these was added it made my day. 
  • Cooking, love it.  love the SB discount for full ccfb, love the skill boost, love the lore, all of it
  • Underground homes, underground bridge, underground fencing, paving, cladding, wide entrances.....it adds so much to what was once just a cave it has immeasurably increased the intricacy of the world
  • New bricks, textures, paving .... again it is difficult to qualify just how awesome these changes were, but they add a level of detail and beauty that did not exist before. 

Yep, all of these, and almanacs and dozens of other things.  Too many to mention even.  Great thread.  Guess we really don't say thank you often enough.  I may sometimes get annoyed, and not at all shy about showing the rough side of my tongue at those times, but I never for a minute stop appreciating all the fantastic things and the work that goes into it, nor do I ever stop loving Wurm.  Thanks Devs as well as the rest of the team who's efforts help support the work you're doing.  :)

Edited by Amadee
typo

1 hour ago, Delacroix said:

I agree, it's just a shame that fantastic updates like that are marred by decisions that are both anti-consumer and generally terrible.

You should elaborate, that's a very vague statement.

Yes! I love the racks, the new paving and wall options, cooking (obviously I love the recipes), archaeology is so far pretty fantastic. And can I just say--the death of the embarking bug! *\o/* There's so much more to do in this game now, it's great. 

we just need another + 1k ppl online on all server and its pure win!  do i must realy pay for facebook and youtube ads?

Edited by Sila

What all these additions have in common is that they are things that make you want to stay and fiddle with domestic things on your deed, hence they have no interest for me unfortunately. It is great that Wurm is developing features that make many players happy, but for those like me that play games to explore and travel, Wurm has not developed itself in the last few years. Taking a journey around a new server area would be the same experience in 2017 as in 2015, although I have read that they have been fiddling with mob AI lately.  

* they also did add some more animations on mobs along the way. The last great addition to the "wild" side of Wurm IMO was all the marine life.

Edited by Cista

22 hours ago, Niki said:

You should elaborate, that's a very vague statement.

For a recent example, see missions.

+1 from this new guy..

Have "tried" a few times to play but thanks to some people's help and tutelage early on; I'm still here and now premium for a few months as is and a new deed.  As for the changes, I cannot say much as I've not experienced as much but the depth, complexity and 'vision' seen by the dev's is wonderful.  As a software guy myself; I greatly appreciate the 'fine details' and keep asking this and that, lol.

Grats to another great year and hope to be here!  I'm hoping to keep my 1st year college student son to start playing with me/us.  We'll see! :)

• Like 2