Sign in to follow this  
Jberg

Archaeology / Restoration Of Deli - Old Deeds!

[09:41:35] You can see signs of a single abandoned settlement here. Based on your knowledge of the area and small hints you can find, the settlement must have been called Brookshire Farm. You find a scrap of washed out parchment signed by the last mayor, Malik. You recall this settlement, and remember the name of the founder as Kegan.

Another dive into history and the many deeds that were located around old Asgard. It is quite interesting to see that with 70+ skill, we have pointers toward others disbanded settlements. And despite the 95QL trowel, the area remains too difficult and keep some of its secrets : [20:41:21] You can't seem to find anything of use.

No reason to interupt our trip down memory lane and explore what used to be one of deliverance jewels and the home of Zivirt, Clifford, Strawberrieluvsu and finally Sephirothmag, last owner of the deed known as Asgard.

[20:25:35] You spot some markers of an old settlement in the area. It looks like it may be quite distant to the northeast from here. You find a small scrap of something that has the deed name on it... 'London'.

[20:25:55] You can see multiple markers of abandoned settlements here. Based on your knowledge of the area and small hints you can find, one of the settlements must have been called Reval. You find a scrap of washed out parchment signed by the last mayor, Metsolend.

[20:26:31] You can see multiple markers of abandoned settlements here. Based on your knowledge of the area and small hints you can find, one of the settlements must have been called Asgard. You find a scrap of washed out parchment signed by the last mayor, Sephirothmag.

[20:27:02] You can see multiple markers of abandoned settlements here. Based on your knowledge of the area and small hints you can find, one of the settlements must have been called Reval. You recall this settlement, and remember the name of the founder as Metsaloom.

[20:31:55] You spot some markers of an old settlement in the area. It looks like it may be quite distant to the northeast from here. You find a small scrap of something that has the deed name on it... 'Riften'.

[20:33:18] You spot some markers of an old settlement in the area. It looks like it may be close to the southeast from here. You find a small scrap of something that has the deed name on it... 'Midgard'.

[20:34:53] You can see multiple markers of abandoned settlements here. Based on your knowledge of the area and small hints you can find, one of the settlements must have been called Asgard. You recall this settlement, and remember the name of the founder as Strawberrieluvsu.

[20:48:04] You spot some markers of an old settlement in the area. It looks like it may be very far to the northeast from here. You find a small scrap of something that has the deed name on it... 'Twin Lakes'.

[20:49:01] You can see multiple markers of abandoned settlements here. Based on your knowledge of the area and small hints you can find, one of the settlements must have been called Devils Peak. You recall this settlement, and remember the name of the founder as Kei.

[20:52:40] You spot some markers of an old settlement in the area. It looks like it may be close to the northeast from here. You find a small scrap of something that has the deed name on it... 'Krondor'.

[20:58:02] You spot some markers of an old settlement in the area. It looks like it may be quite distant to the east from here. You find a small scrap of something that has the deed name on it... 'Smeckledorf'.

[21:06:48] You spot some markers of an old settlement in the area. It looks like it may be far to the north from here. You find a small scrap of something that has the deed name on it... 'Final-wolf-black Estate'.

• Like 2

Still checkig around my many places :

[10:12:04] You can see signs of a single abandoned settlement here. Based on your knowledge of the area and small hints you can find, the settlement must have been called Lille. It looks to have been abandoned roughly 501 months ago.

[10:16:55] You can see signs of a single abandoned settlement here. Based on your knowledge of the area and small hints you can find, the settlement must have been called Monsterhaven.

Edited by Odynn

My first find around my current deed around E 24:

[18:19:58] You can see signs of a single abandoned settlement here. Based on your knowledge of the area and small hints you can find, the settlement must have been called Lukinha Hill. 

Edited by MissWilc

[19:38:31] You can see multiple markers of abandoned settlements here. Based on your knowledge of the area and small hints you can find, one of the settlements must have been called Autumn Grove.  GreasyGrundle's old place

[20:03:58] You can see multiple markers of abandoned settlements here. Based on your knowledge of the area and small hints you can find, one of the settlements must have been called Hillside Manor. 

Not sure who this belongs to, used to be in the same area as Autumn Grove.

[20:27:19] You can see multiple markers of abandoned settlements here. Based on your knowledge of the area and small hints you can find, one of the settlements must have been called Shamalot. 

[08:37:05] You can see multiple markers of abandoned settlements here. Based on your knowledge of the area and small hints you can find, one of the settlements must have been called Shizzels. You make a rough estimate that the settlement was inhabited for about 0 months.
[08:39:12] You can see multiple markers of abandoned settlements here. Based on your knowledge of the area and small hints you can find, one of the settlements must have been called Krondor. You make a rough estimate that the settlement was inhabited for about 15 months.
[09:03:57] You can see multiple markers of abandoned settlements here. Based on your knowledge of the area and small hints you can find, one of the settlements must have been called Krondor. You recall this settlement, and remember the name of the founder as Dejeezel.

Obviously Krondor area... digging up more infos on the deeds that were around and trying to actually recall what was here before the over... or which one was that.

Darmalus idea of an archaeology journal make more and more sense where we find those overlapping areas with so little details about their pasts.

[23:10:39] You can see signs of a single abandoned settlement here. Based on your knowledge of the area and small hints you can find, the settlement must have been called Morytania. 

out behind Astoria, on the south end, never heard of this one.

[23:17:40] You can see signs of a single abandoned settlement here. Based on your knowledge of the area and small hints you can find, the settlement must have been called Caltas Schmiede. 

My old neighbor and friend Caltas.

[20:23:40] You can see multiple markers of abandoned settlements here. Based on your knowledge of the area and small hints you can find, one of the settlements must have been called Stress Relief. 

[20:27:39] You can see signs of a single abandoned settlement here. Based on your knowledge of the area and small hints you can find, the settlement must have been called Panderosas . [21:30:31] <Awen> You find a scrap of washed out parchment signed by the last mayor, Galdfrydus.

[20:31:28] <Awen> [20:28:49] You can see signs of a single abandoned settlement here. Based on your knowledge of the area and small hints you can find, the settlement must have been called Raven's Croft.

Edited by koroth

[20:41:55] You can see multiple markers of abandoned settlements here. Based on your knowledge of the area and small hints you can find, one of the settlements must have been called Olive Grove. 

[21:12:36] You can see signs of a single abandoned settlement here. Based on your knowledge of the area and small hints you can find, the settlement must have been called Hokrasut. 

[21:23:39] <Awen> [21:22:33] You can see multiple markers of abandoned settlements here. Based on your knowledge of the area and small hints you can find, one of the settlements must have been called Izmanie's Last Home.

[21:27:47] <Awen> [21:23:35] You can see multiple markers of abandoned settlements here. Based on your knowledge of the area and small hints you can find, one of the settlements must have been called Flabbergrad.

[21:37:57] <Awen> [21:37:03] You can see multiple markers of abandoned settlements here. Based on your knowledge of the area and small hints you can find, one of the settlements must have been called Ravenholdt.

[21:46:45] You can see multiple markers of abandoned settlements here. Based on your knowledge of the area and small hints you can find, one of the settlements must have been called Lakeside View. 

[22:12:48] <Awen> [22:11:30] You can see multiple markers of abandoned settlements here. Based on your knowledge of the area and small hints you can find, one of the settlements must have been called Pinktopia.

Thought this would be easier than spaming the forum with a bunch of single posts...lol

[05:48:43] You can see multiple markers of abandoned settlements here. Based on your knowledge of the area and small hints you can find, one of the settlements must have been called The Rodeo. You find a scrap of washed out parchment signed by the last mayor, Redhawk. 
[05:49:39] A high guard tower. It could be improved with a rock shards. Ql: 78.50438, Dam: 0.0. The name of the founder, Redhawk, has been carved into the stone above the door. 'Redhawk 418' is engraved in a metal plaque on the door.

This was seriously screwing with me.

For those unaware, I own Redhawk now - for the past two years. I never knew him to be from Deli, at all.

I was ontop of a mountain, searching around. friend told me "Red....look at this guard tower"  I walked over, expecting it to be a big name, .......well, I wasn't wrong...I was instantly like ......"What?"  For 10 seconds I just sat there trying to figure out how the heck, then it clicked that, obviously, it wasn't me.  But I lived below that area for a very long time, and NEVER saw Redhawk, or ever even see him in chat/local/ect for deli. Was very confused.  So I did some arch, found that he also owned the deed, and looked up the deed. apparently he was there for a good amount of time. 

Very interesting night to say the least.

• Like 3

[20:58:29] You can see signs of a single abandoned settlement here. Based on your knowledge of the area and small hints you can find, the settlement must have been called Seize. 

Near my deed at E 24

Edited by MissWilc

[00:19:48] You can see multiple markers of abandoned settlements here. Based on your knowledge of the area and small hints you can find, one of the settlements must have been called Darkenstone Arboretum.

My first find, E13.

Based on the knowledge of the area around me I can tell you the name and mayor of all the disbanded deeds around me since the server opened.

Archaeology Skill: 0.00

But I will let all you Archeologists find out for yourselves.

*takes a nap*

=Ayes=

[00:31:05] You can see multiple markers of abandoned settlements here. Based on your knowledge of the area and small hints you can find, one of the settlements must have been called Serenity Dragon Shores. 

The deed that was here when I first landed on Deli (E 24)

[22:06:37] You can see signs of a single abandoned settlement here. Based on your knowledge of the area and small hints you can find, the settlement must have been called Oakcrest. 

Around F 20

[15:14:13] You can see signs of a single abandoned settlement here. Based on your knowledge of the area and small hints you can find, the settlement must have been called Caer Baer. 

Found both of these in the same spot, the area was Petaouchnok when I moved to Deli:

[21:58:33] You can see multiple markers of abandoned settlements here. Based on your knowledge of the area and small hints you can find, one of the settlements must have been called Wandering Hill Stables. You find a scrap of washed out parchment signed by the last mayor, Nervesplitter. 

[21:55:09] You can see multiple markers of abandoned settlements here. Based on your knowledge of the area and small hints you can find, one of the settlements must have been called Petaouchnok. 

[22:08:57] You can see signs of a single abandoned settlement here. Based on your knowledge of the area and small hints you can find, the settlement must have been called Port Royale. You recall this settlement, and remember the name of the founder as Ohforf. 

[21:17:59] You can see signs of a single abandoned settlement here. Based on your knowledge of the area and small hints you can find, the settlement must have been called Mis Flores. You find a scrap of washed out parchment signed by the last mayor, Kasuke. 

Edited by MissWilc