Sign in to follow this  
Jberg

Archaeology / Restoration Collection Thread - What neat thing have you found?

9 hours ago, ChampagneDragon said:

So far i have 12 statue frags. Too bad they will decay before I can finish one. 

Only solution I have seen is a magic chest. If the point was to drive sales of them, well, job well done.

(yes, they decay on your person)

We reduced the decay on fragments quite severely, and we apologize for any inconvenience that occurred before the patch.

On 11/13/2017 at 0:33 PM, faty said:

I don't want to see all the statues and masks pop up in trade channel 2-3 weeks after the skill was released..

But they're going to be popping up in trade channel anyway, only with the current system, they will only be popping up being sold by hard core players who already pretty much dominate the trade channels with anything else that's desirable and being kept out of the reach of the casual player. As far as I can see, this new "feature" is just another opportunity for real world money making and the casual players will have to suck it up and either buy or trade as usual. 

I had such high hopes that this was going to be something different, but it's not.  Meh.  Whatever.

Edited by Amadee

1 hour ago, Wonka said:

About the same as archeology.

well runes don't decay so missing your point you are trying to make

Just turn decay off, why does everything have to be so annoying in this game. Remember honey? Archaeology fragments in real life don't decay nearly as fast, they've been underground for years already.

If you wont let us bsb them due to database issues, make them like keys and locks.

• Like 2

They would overtake the world map then. If 0 decay then at last on deed only.

btw anyone got something useful out of wooden fragment or it's peg,arrow shaft, tenon only?

36 minutes ago, cybaru said:

They would overtake the world map then. If 0 decay then at last on deed only.

btw anyone got something useful out of wooden fragment or it's peg,arrow shaft, tenon only?

I dont think there is anything useful to be found with this skill other than tools with the wrong runes or 1 power casts of random spells.

Frostbrand on a pick axe is not useful, and if frostbrand was useful, the 1 power cast would not be.

[18:44:52] You successfully recreate a short sword blade from the fragments.

[18:44:54] A single steel rune of The Scavenger has been attached to it, so it will reduce damage taken (10%) and reduce decay taken (10%)

[19:09:29] You successfully recreate a crude axe from the fragments.

[19:09:31] A single bronze rune of The Scavenger has been attached to it, so it will increase quality at a faster rate when being improved (10%) and increase the time an enchant holds its power on the item (10%)

[19:53:55] You successfully recreate a huge axe head from the fragments.

[19:53:58] A huge axe head. It could be improved with a lump.

[19:53:58] A single steel rune of Jackal has been attached to it, so it will reduce decay taken (10%)

[19:53:58] A single tin rune of The Scavenger has been attached to it, so it will increase the chance of increasing rarity when improved (10%) and have a higher chance to be successfully improved (10%)

2 runes whaaaaat

Edited by Fabricant
TWO RUNES WHAT
  • Like 1

[17:56:39] You successfully recreate a huge axe head from the fragments.
[17:56:41] A huge axe head. It could be improved with a lump.
[17:56:41] A single seryll rune of Fo has been attached to it, so it will increase the chance of successfully enchanting the item (10%)
[17:56:41] A single copper rune of Magranon has been attached to it, so it will have a higher chance to be successfully improved (5%) and increase the chance of increasing rarity when improved (5%)
[17:56:41] A single seryll rune of Jackal has been attached to it, so it will increase the chance of successfully enchanting the item (5%) and reduce the quality change when repairing damage (5%)

3 RUNES WHAAAAAAAAAAAT

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Fabricant said:

[17:56:39] You successfully recreate a huge axe head from the fragments.
[17:56:41] A huge axe head. It could be improved with a lump.
[17:56:41] A single seryll rune of Fo has been attached to it, so it will increase the chance of successfully enchanting the item (10%)
[17:56:41] A single copper rune of Magranon has been attached to it, so it will have a higher chance to be successfully improved (5%) and increase the chance of increasing rarity when improved (5%)
[17:56:41] A single seryll rune of Jackal has been attached to it, so it will increase the chance of successfully enchanting the item (5%) and reduce the quality change when repairing damage (5%)

3 RUNES WHAAAAAAAAAAAT

Well that is certainly interesting, sadly all 3 will be lost when you finish making the tool.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JakeRivers said:

Well that is certainly interesting, sadly all 3 will be lost when you finish making the tool.

That's fine, I'll just use the axe head as a weapon.

• Like 1

On 11/4/2017 at 5:41 PM, JakeRivers said:

You successfully identify the fragment as a Sword of Magranon fragment [1/493]

Was this real or you were just trolling ?

I've never seen anyone find anything cool besides the mask and statue fragments..

2 hours ago, faty said:

Was this real or you were just trolling ?

I've never seen anyone find anything cool besides the mask and statue fragments..

no one has found anything cool yet

• Like 1

[02:52:03] A clay flowerpot hardened by fire.

[02:52:03] A single seryll rune of Magranon has been attached to it, so it will increase chance to resist shattering when being enchanted (10%)

2 hours ago, Evening said:

[02:52:03] A clay flowerpot hardened by fire.

[02:52:03] A single seryll rune of Magranon has been attached to it, so it will increase chance to resist shattering when being enchanted (10%)

lol

should be able to pop the runes off those 8)

• Like 1

Got this now :)

[21:21:46] A statue of the warrior god Magranon. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item.

FPwuQgM.jpg

Excited as i am to have this on display at my deed which is named after Magranon I do find myself disappointed to find that, once again, a depiction of "Magranon" isn't him at all it's the creature known as his "avatar". Pity as i was excited to see a new magranon statue depiction after he was cruelly removed from the altar of three and the colossus also shows an avatar.

At least the colossus says its a depiction of the avatar - [22:06:32] A grand statue depicting the avatar of the fierce warrior god Magranon.

Edited by Nadroj
  • Like 2

Yeah. We really need different models for avatars and gods!

1 hour ago, Nadroj said:

Got this now :)

[21:21:46] A statue of the warrior god Magranon. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item.

FPwuQgM.jpg

Excited as i am to have this on display at my deed which is named after Magranon I do find myself disappointed to find that, once again, a depiction of "Magranon" isn't him at all it's the creature known as his "avatar". Pity as i was excited to see a new magranon statue depiction after he was cruelly removed from the altar of three and the colossus also shows an avatar.

I'm about half way done with a rare Fo. Does it shine? Can't tell by the picture.

13 minutes ago, ChampagneDragon said:

I'm about half way done with a rare Fo. Does it shine? Can't tell by the picture.

Does ya

is there just statue and masks? can the devs clarify rewards more?

29 minutes ago, Niki said:

is there just statue and masks? can the devs clarify rewards more?

Guarantee the answer is "we want players to discover it all for themselves"

Best thing I found was a crude axe with rune on it 10% better chance succeeding in improving the item. he he