Sign in to follow this  
Jberg

Archaeology / Restoration Collection Thread - What neat thing have you found?

As title says, what exciting things have you dug up and brushed out? 

:)

My first item was... a tin lump!

[07:49:13] You successfully recreate a lump from the fragments.

So proud! hehe.

• Like 1

at 50 skill now for arch and 41 restoring. nothing exciting, just lumps ore pegs tenons shafts and branches

[15:55:50] A small fragment from a statue of worg. You think you could recreate the statue of worg if you had a bit more material. [1/93]

[15:56:39] A small fragment from a statue of eagle. You think you could recreate the statue of eagle if you had a bit more material. [1/93]

(55 arch - 49 restoration so far -- on old deeds spots)

Edited by Odynn
  • Like 2

Just now, Odynn said:

[15:55:50] A small fragment from a statue of worg. You think you could recreate the statue of worg if you had a bit more material. [1/93]

[15:56:39] A small fragment from a statue of eagle. You think you could recreate the statue of eagle if you had a bit more material. [1/93]

skill level >? and were those fragments of a deed?

[11:08:03] You successfully identify the fragment as a large nails fragment [1/3].

You successfully identify the fragment as a Sword of Magranon fragment [1/493]

but more interesting was our old deed

[10:35:28] You can see multiple markers of abandoned settlements here. Based on your knowledge of the area and small hints you can find, one of the settlements must have been called Roadhouse. 

• Like 6

I really like how this features brings up old memories and "lore".

• Like 7

I found a branch with Bloodthirst cast on it. So enchanted items possible it seems?

• Like 4

A lot of mysterious junk unfortunately.

Edited by Niki

[13:40:33] A small fragment from a statue of drake. You think you could recreate the statue of drake if you had a bit more material. Ql: 23.945225, Dam: 0.0.

1 of 133

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Rocklobstar said:

[13:40:33] A small fragment from a statue of drake. You think you could recreate the statue of drake if you had a bit more material. Ql: 23.945225, Dam: 0.0.

1 of 133

WTB 132 pieces of a drake statue

Edited by VelvetSun
  • Like 1

[17:55:18] You can see multiple markers of abandoned settlements here. Based on your knowledge of the area and small hints you can find, one of the settlements must have been called Mist.

One of the neatest little deeds way back when I first started living in Wurm.  

• Like 1

[23:11:18] You successfully identify the fragment as a statue of Vynora fragment [1/66].

[23:12:13] A small fragment from a statue of Vynora. You think you could recreate the statue of Vynora if you had a bit more material.

[23:13:53] You successfully identify the fragment as a statue of drake fragment [1/133].

[23:17:32] A small fragment from a statue of drake. You think you could recreate the statue of drake if you had a bit more material.

[23:24:55] You successfully identify the fragment as a statue of hell horse fragment [1/93].

[23:31:21] A small fragment from a statue of hell horse. You think you could recreate the statue of hell horse if you had a bit more material.

Edited by Odynn
  • Like 1

Just hit 40 archaeology today and the most interesting thing I have found is 1/3rd of a small nail. WAIT! I just found 1/3rd of a hammer head.

3 minutes ago, Korhaka said:

Just hit 40 archaeology today and the most interesting thing I have found is 1/3rd of a small nail. WAIT! I just found 1/3rd of a hammer head.

what is of interest is the nail is classified as a 'tool'

\

[23:52:41] You successfully identify the fragment as a carving knife fragment [1/3].

[23:54:30] A small fragment from a carving knife. You think you could recreate the carving knife if you had a bit more material. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item.

[19:41:13] You successfully recreate a carving knife from the fragments.

[19:42:09] Made for carving, this knife has a broad blade and half a hilt. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. It could be improved with a lump.

[19:42:09] You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  '.el...s..'. (Velvetsun) :wub:

Edited by VelvetSun
  • Like 6

[01:03:34] You can see multiple markers of abandoned settlements here. Based on your knowledge of the area and small hints you can find, one of the settlements must have been called Epic Meal Time. You find a scrap of washed out parchment signed by the last mayor, Spider. 

I have found @spider. :) 

• Like 6

[10:17:46] A straight, thin and finely polished shaft made of wood. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. It is made from birchwood.

[11:41:39] About ten iron nails, each one long as your hand. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item.

Meh :P

Edited by Bittereinder

2 shafts with enchants:

[11:34:24] A one step long wooden shaft that could be used to create a tool or a weapon. It is made from birchwood.

[11:34:24] Frostbrand has been cast on it, so it will cause frost wounds. [-6]

[11:34:24] A one step long wooden shaft that could be used to create a tool or a weapon. It is made from birchwood.

[11:34:24] Blessings of the Dark has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained and speed with it when used. [-8]

• Like 1

[13:33:02] A small fragment from a statue of eagle. You think you could recreate the statue of eagle if you had a bit more material. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. Ql: 27.292498, Dam: 0.0.

[13:33:03] A small fragment from a statue of Fo. You think you could recreate the statue of Fo if you had a bit more material. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. Ql: 24.814291, Dam: 0.0.

[13:33:05] A small fragment from a statue of Libila. You think you could recreate the statue of Libila if you had a bit more material. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. Ql: 34.762234, Dam: 0.0.

[13:33:44] A small fragment from a statue of Magranon. You think you could recreate the statue of Magranon if you had a bit more material. Ql: 2.0600586, Dam: 0.0.

[13:34:05] A small fragment from a statue of worg. You think you could recreate the statue of worg if you had a bit more material. Ql: 29.784569, Dam: 0.0.

• Like 2

So far, just a lot of random pieces of building materials, crude tools, and ore (and a few old deeds), but I did make a rare marble shard and a supreme arrow shaft. I'm psyched about these statue pieces. 

[13:08:47] You successfully identify the fragment as a beer stein fragment [1/4]. B) *Cheers

• Like 1

[20:11:55] A small fragment from a statue of hell horse. You think you could recreate the statue of hell horse if you had a bit more material.

well this one was already fammiliar before update but never the less :)

[20:19:24] You successfully identify the fragment as a statue of Fo fragment [1/66].

[20:20:20] A small fragment from a statue of Fo. You think you could recreate the statue of Fo if you had a bit more material.