Sign in to follow this  
Jberg

Archaeology / Restoration Collection Thread - What neat thing have you found?

oh snap! Nice mask fragments. RIP mask values, yet again.

• Like 1

[20:03:55] You successfully identify the fragment as a statue of eagle fragment [1/93].

[06:54:19] The mask of the isles fragment [1/3] has already been fully identified.

[06:57:13] A small fragment from a mask of the isles. You think you could recreate the mask of the isles if you had a bit more material.

Come from the unidentified fragment, iron -- same as some armors pieces.

w you guys are finding a lot of great stuff.. but Aeryck is right for you 80+ skill accounts this is going t o gouge your sales a bit but alook at the ql of these items rather low for the ones that can't be imped.. or maybe the all can.. idk.. but anyhow good going guys and continued good luck in our searches..

[21:27:37] You successfully recreate a mask of the isles from the fragments. -- horrible horrible failrate!

ypGUBXf.jpg

[21:57:14] You successfully identify the fragment as a mask of the shadow fragment [1/3].

[22:04:58] You successfully identify the fragment as a pale mask fragment [1/3].

[22:08:40] You successfully identify the fragment as a mask of the enlightened fragment [1/3].

Edited by Odynn
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Odynn said:

[21:27:37] You successfully recreate a mask of the isles from the fragments. -- horrible horrible failrate!

ypGUBXf.jpg

[21:57:14] You successfully identify the fragment as a mask of the shadow fragment [1/3].

[22:04:58] You successfully identify the fragment as a pale mask fragment [1/3].

[22:08:40] You successfully identify the fragment as a mask of the enlightened fragment [1/3].

what skill levels are you finding these and restoring these?

7 minutes ago, elroth said:

what skill levels are you finding these and restoring these?

I found my first statue fragment at 45 archeology, mask fragment at 51. Restoration was 3-4 levels behind archeology. :)

• Like 1

[15:12:37] A small fragment from a statue of Magranon. You think you could recreate the statue of Magranon if you had a bit more material.  [1/66]

Finding tool and weapon frags with runes attached to it aswell :)

tool and weapon heads and blades with runes loose their rune when finalizing the tool/weapon, by adding a shaft or handle tho :/

Edited by MacOofer

Got absolutely nothing of value from 1 to 45 Arch (except the almost-worthless rare bronze lump).

This is what i kept from 45 to 55

ntgeVEG.png

Edited by Davih
  • Like 1

rare pottery jar, which nicely made a rare compass.

tons of rare lumps.

a sliver of a bunch of statues. 

[10:16:59] A single steel rune of The Scavenger has been attached to it, so it will reduce damage taken (10%) and reduce decay taken (10%)

(on a crude knife x_x)

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Davih said:

[10:16:59] A single steel rune of The Scavenger has been attached to it, so it will reduce damage taken (10%) and reduce decay taken (10%)

(on a crude knife x_x)

did anyone find these runes by themselves?

or do they only exist as random item enchants?

[20:15:31] You successfully identify the fragment as a statue of Libila fragment [1/66].

[20:16:24] A small fragment from a statue of Libila. You think you could recreate the statue of Libila if you had a bit more material.

@Nicrolisgo dig you fanboy! you can get it on freedom!

• Like 2

do you see the runes if examine the fragment or will it only show when completed?

5 minutes ago, Jaz said:

do you see the runes if examine the fragment or will it only show when completed?

Only on completion.

ahh - so I need to change my habit to ditch the parts without assembling... thanks for the clarification!

5 hours ago, Odynn said:

[20:15:31] You successfully identify the fragment as a statue of Libila fragment [1/66].

[20:16:24] A small fragment from a statue of Libila. You think you could recreate the statue of Libila if you had a bit more material.

@Nicrolisgo dig you fanboy! you can get it on freedom!

so who do I pester for a Leave of Absence from my work so I can spend my time doing this? o.o

• Like 2

yes, some of the missions items can be unearthed by investigating, instead of just finding them randomly in the wild.

Got bunch of junk almost all the way up to 50. Revealed one piece of and eagle statue and that's about it. Not RNG's favorite, nope... :P 

• Like 1