Sign in to follow this  
MacOofer

[Bug] Wagoner containers can be put, but only on own deed, not on allied deeds

After several hours of testing and trying, i found the following (also discussed with CA Alectrys) 

At fist the game wouldnt allow me to plant a wagoner container at all (on deed), went to another deed (in alliance, another deed i own, full permissions) and the same happend there,

I couldnt plant the container.

I then went into the perimiter of that 2nd deed and the same occured, could not plant.

I then took the same toon out in the open (not on deed or perim) and it allowed me to plant a container

I headed back to the main deed and fiddled some more, i added another waypoint at a random location on deed (only had one previously) and it allowed me to plant the container (both mayor and villager)

Went back to the 2nd deed and repeated the procedure, but could still not plant.

Not sure about the extra waystone, but at least something is fuzzy with the alliance permissions.

Hope to have shed some light on the matter :)

Macoofer

p.s. very cool that you can actually see him do his thing and ride around :)

Currently, on deed/perimeter permissions are tied to the 'drop' permission, so all mayors and any citizens with 'drop' permission should be able to plant a wagoner container at a waystone.  Verified on live on my deed and on test.

I'm not certain why your first attempt failed - but we did have some bugged waystones when highways first came out, so maybe you still had one of those.  Please let me know if any of your other mayors or citizens cannot plant on their own deeds.

Allies at this time do not have permission to plant.  I've added that as something for the devs to consider.

Thanks for your testing and your details.

• Like 1