Pashka

Love the chicken mission that is impossible to do

Name: Everyone: Heavy lesson from Nahjo
Creator: System
Started: 11/3/17 4:07 PM
Progress: 1.0%
Expires: 11/6/17 4:07 PM

Difficulty: 1 / 7
Description: Nahjo asks you to sacrifice 1Chicken that has appeared in the world. Use a sacrificial knife on them inside the domain of Nahjo after weakening them to at least half of their health.
Rewards: 500 karma per creature sacrificed and 30m total sleep bonus split between all participants (30m each maximum) upon completion.

• Like 1

it is not impossible.. just tricky I would use either a piece of meat , your hands activated or a shaft to bludgeon it down half then do the sac.. merely a thinker but I understand your sentiment hatching it out easy over made it scramble the meal.. as chickens can be scared to death.. just plain punch it.. just unequip your weapon and have at it.. its all plain fun right..?? Unless someone gets hurt...

• Like 1

rofl.  I did get a huge laugh out of it and love your solutions.  Not sure I'd have any luck getting a chicken to half health but the ideas are fun.

• Like 1

Shots from archery can wound chickens without the weird instakill thing that happens with melee.

I managed to sacrifice a hen but apparently it wants a baby chick.

I don't have a baby to test on.  Nice to know you can do a chicken although that still has to be hilarous.  Now will an arrow insta kill a chick?  duh duh duh......tune in listeners for your next update!

4 hours ago, Noizhead said:

without the weird instakill thing that happens with melee.

It's called scaring a hen to death and i got an achievement and 100 karma for it

So due to critters drought caused by ongoing Halloween massacre, i thought id have a friendly bout with a hen

Removed sickle, and "enguard!"

[10:16:33] You try to hit aged hen.
[10:16:38] Aged hen takes no real damage from the hit to the left claw.
[10:16:39] You raise your shield and parry against aged hen's claw.
[10:16:40] You raise your shield and parry against aged hen's claw.
[10:28:57] You try to cut mature hen.

At this point the hen became deceased

so, good luck saccing em :)

ahh darn it I had a slapping match with a pheasant when I first started of course and it was a battle to the death .. I had no equipment.. but yeah any kind of levelling would cause too much melee damage... I guess the archery with arrowshafts would be the best as you couldn't scare them from 10 tiles away..thanks for testing..