Sign in to follow this  
IrithAllyrin

Bulk movement between crates - Busy item bug

What: after transferring bulk items from/to a crate, when the action is already ended, you can not move that crate by drag&dropping from cart to crate storage rack or similar. The message is "[00:26:12] That item is already busy"

This bug disappeares once i manually unload the crate.

HoW to replicate: get a crate storage rack with a large crate in it, get a cart with a crate on it,  transfer some items from the crate to the bulk, then back to the crate, then try to drag and drop the crates to  crate storage racks.

I am having the same issue. Crate Rack and Wagon. After transfering some shards from one crate to another inside the wagon, I tried to put both crates on the rack. The crate I moved the items into moved without issues. The crate I moved the items from gave me the following message: 

[17:04:14] That item is already busy

Yup, crates in a wagon can be fixed by unloading, busy crates inside a rack, well you are hooped on those ones.

10 hours ago, JakeRivers said:

Yup, crates in a wagon can be fixed by unloading, busy crates inside a rack, well you are hooped on those ones.

I accidently found a solution to this. And possibly what caused it.

It seems the crate remains "open" even after you closed it. And because if that it's considered as a container you work with.

What I did was bringing up the menu and "close" the crate. After that I was able to move it from the rack into my wagon.

Hope this info helps solving the bug.

Thorin :)

• Like 2