Sign in to follow this  
Taltos

Horses in walls

Since patch update every single horse/hellhorse on our deed has ran into the walls and gates. Can't even tell which are in which pen anymore. I'm hoping this isn't as intended.

All my animals do that... horses, cows, hens, sheep and my rats.

I was told its the code they tested on Celebration which was introduced to all servers yesterday, people on Celebration apparently raised the issue but nothing was done.

I don't know what the exact purpose of the change was, maybe so they would not gather on mountains or whatever... it was supposed to fix something else anyhow I guess.

However, I would like if pened / branded animals would behave differently... stand still or whatever... because as it is right now its a utter mess to look at my pens. :(

Even worse, cows run away from you when you enter their pen and try to groom them. They once fixed it so that cows in pens don't run from you anymore. Try now to groom or milk cows in a bigger pen, they are hyperactive, even worse than it used to be before it was fixed. I think the main purpose for the change was to fix that animals tend to group together on the same tile/area inside a pen damaging the gras. But first: that doesn't work correct because now they tend to run in fences and walls and leave the center of the pen empty and second the food animals run again from you. 1 fix that doesn't work and 2 new bugs. Good work, please don't keep it up and its even been tested and discussed on Testserver.

Edited by Wyndolm