Sign in to follow this  
Asmodeuss

[FIXED] How to make items disappear after the 1.6 update

Hi, i did this since forever when i changed my mind about dragging any items from a container to inventory or other container but since 1.6 update if i make this move the items are lost forever i think.

i can reproduce don't know if other players can, the problem is if i hold and drag a item or stack of items from my crate in my wagon to my inventory when already on top of my inventory i change my mind and move the mouse back to the same crate or stack it is coming from then release the mouse it still asks how much to remove if you say all the message appears on event log like:

[06:40:46] You start to move pile of dirt from one bulk container to another.

or

[06:41:08] You start to move charcoal from one bulk container to another.

etc.

But the items will disappear from the original container that was also the destination container and vanish, Lotime was 60 secs and i logged off for like 30 minutes or more and when i logged back i made more items disappear to see if i can reproduce and i can every time.

Its no Big deal when you lose stacks of dirt, charcoal or ribbons but if it happens to everyone someone may lose important items that way, i was luck it wasn't something of high value.

I don't know if all containers happens this i only tried between crate on wagon to inventory.

Hope that helps :)

this is exactly how i lost 300 KG of glimmer!

but on a serious note, this has happened to me once. i dragged dirt over and it never made it to my inventory.