Sign in to follow this  
Pashka

[Fixed] Sacrifice breaks into spell casting when que'ing

When I cast a spell and load up the altar to sacrifice, it stops the cast in order to do the sacrifice.  Normally if I am sacrificing, I can cast dispel and it casts without stopping the sacrifice.  Now it que's up.  Can you please fix?

Thanks!

• Like 2

The reverse happens with dispel I believe. If you are sacrificing and cast dispel it will interrupt the action to cast then resume sacrificing.

So before the patch I had no issues with setting a q for Cast, Cast, Sacrifice, but since the patch every time i q sacrifice, it pauses whatever action is in process, and starts the sacrifice, once the action is completed or canceled the other action resumes/completes... I see no changes about this in change lots, and its REALLY annoying. Can we get this fixed please?

Note, can someone please move this to where it goes, the structure of these forums throws me off...

Edited by VirusMD
  • Like 1

yes, highly annoying, sacrifice now interrupts other casts before it. then resumes/finishes after sacrifice completes. Kinda defeats the purpose of having a queue...

Edited by VirusMD

On 03/11/2017 at 0:11 PM, Aeryck said:

The reverse happens with dispel I believe. If you are sacrificing and cast dispel it will interrupt the action to cast then resume sacrificing.

This is basically true of any spell the game considers to be used for combat. Things like buffs, locate spells etc all interrupt current actions otherwise they would not be possible to do in combat.

Dispel has always broke into things and cast.  Currently it does not.  Please please please fix this and the sacrifice issue.

I was mixing for healing covers, when I qued a sac action. The sac action happened right away at the same time as the mixing action, and they finished at the same time. 

I expected the sac action would have qued in the end of my mixing actions.

I repeated the steps by queing 4 mixing actions and then a sac action, and again the sac action went first at the same time as the mixing action.

From my Event log:

[17:43:23] After you finish mixing you will start mixing again.
[17:43:23] You start to create a healing cover of the tooth, the heart and some grass, leaves and moss.
[17:43:27] You start to sacrifice at the altar of Vynora.
[17:43:31] You call out to Vynora by all her names.
[17:43:36] You beg Vynora to accept your offerings.
[17:43:41] You ask Vynora for forgiveness if some of the items do not please her.
[17:43:46] You ask Vynora to bless you with her favors.
[17:43:51] You kneel at the altar in silent hope.
[17:43:57] Vynora kindly accepts your offerings.* (Saccing ends)
[17:43:57] You create a healing cover.* (Created at same time as saccing ends)
[17:43:57] You start to create a healing cover of the tooth, the heart and some grass, leaves and moss.

Found another que issue.  When you are improving something, you normally can click burn and it will happen without waiting for all the imp's to finish.  Now it has to wait.

16 hours ago, Pashka said:

Found another que issue.  When you are improving something, you normally can click burn and it will happen without waiting for all the imp's to finish.  Now it has to wait.

For as long as I can recall it's always acted like that

I assume this sac issue is from the mission update.  Giving it a higher action priority so it can be done in combat

Hello,

Today casting on Vynora priest I've noticed (again) that sacrifice action does work on weird manner when put in action queee.

Before the bulk moving update its been like when you had 4 actions on priest you could do stack of actions in quee like:

WOA SAC WOA SAC

And it worked like that so you got:

WOA CAST, SACRIFICE, WOA CAST, SACRIFICE

Now its a bit harder to quee the casting actions because sacrifice got sort of priority that it puts other spells on hold (like dispell used to).

So instead of getting WOA SAC WOA SAC you get something like WOA SAC (now WOA gets an on hold status and you keep doing SAC even if you got full favor) so when SAC ends and you waste some ssacables the WOA kicks in instantly and theres another WOA and SAC in quee. So if you are not a 100 favor priest who can store 100 favor after 1st unwanted SAC the second WOA won't happen due to lack of favor and you will SAC again.

It is possibe to stack another SAC action only when there is one going, like a SAC won't put another SAC action on hold.

But it sucks as it is now and dispel does not have priority like it used to but sacrifice got this weird priority.

It is very same to bulk moving actions, you can move items from few different containers to one stacking few moving actions but from one container you can move things in quee only to one container (unless.... you stack it when there is another moving action in progress to different conteiner than one you take items from, then you can do it properly). Its weird mechanics, it is very unlikely it should work that way (have those logical limits).

BR

When you have casting and praying action queued and click on sacrifice instead of queuing at the end it goes in front of all other actions.  This was not the case before. I hope this is a bug and not intentional change as it's very annoying for priests and makes very hard for them to utilize benefit of their mind logic while grinding or casting... Also that bar for actions on selected items, when altar is selected does not have sacrifice action, which is also very annoying

Also happens when for example levelling mine floors, the levelling continues after.

I can see it beeing a pain when casting, else I find it neat.

+1 for adding sacc icon as described above.

I have had the same issue. 

Also so I haven’t played with it but there are situations where I’ll still finish a cast After canceling the sac action as if I never stopped casting. (Never waited to see if I would still cast AND sac at the same time)