Pashka

[Bug] Sacrifice breaks into spell casting when que'ing

13 posts in this topic

When I cast a spell and load up the altar to sacrifice, it stops the cast in order to do the sacrifice.  Normally if I am sacrificing, I can cast dispel and it casts without stopping the sacrifice.  Now it que's up.  Can you please fix?

Thanks!

2 people like this

The reverse happens with dispel I believe. If you are sacrificing and cast dispel it will interrupt the action to cast then resume sacrificing.

So before the patch I had no issues with setting a q for Cast, Cast, Sacrifice, but since the patch every time i q sacrifice, it pauses whatever action is in process, and starts the sacrifice, once the action is completed or canceled the other action resumes/completes... I see no changes about this in change lots, and its REALLY annoying. Can we get this fixed please?

Note, can someone please move this to where it goes, the structure of these forums throws me off...

Edited by VirusMD
1 person likes this

yes, highly annoying, sacrifice now interrupts other casts before it. then resumes/finishes after sacrifice completes. Kinda defeats the purpose of having a queue...

Edited by VirusMD

Oh my......lots of lost favor today....Please fix!

On 03/11/2017 at 0:11 PM, Aeryck said:

The reverse happens with dispel I believe. If you are sacrificing and cast dispel it will interrupt the action to cast then resume sacrificing.

This is basically true of any spell the game considers to be used for combat. Things like buffs, locate spells etc all interrupt current actions otherwise they would not be possible to do in combat.

Dispel has always broke into things and cast.  Currently it does not.  Please please please fix this and the sacrifice issue.

I was mixing for healing covers, when I qued a sac action. The sac action happened right away at the same time as the mixing action, and they finished at the same time. 

I expected the sac action would have qued in the end of my mixing actions.

I repeated the steps by queing 4 mixing actions and then a sac action, and again the sac action went first at the same time as the mixing action.

From my Event log:

[17:43:23] After you finish mixing you will start mixing again.
[17:43:23] You start to create a healing cover of the tooth, the heart and some grass, leaves and moss.
[17:43:27] You start to sacrifice at the altar of Vynora.
[17:43:31] You call out to Vynora by all her names.
[17:43:36] You beg Vynora to accept your offerings.
[17:43:41] You ask Vynora for forgiveness if some of the items do not please her.
[17:43:46] You ask Vynora to bless you with her favors.
[17:43:51] You kneel at the altar in silent hope.
[17:43:57] Vynora kindly accepts your offerings.* (Saccing ends)
[17:43:57] You create a healing cover.* (Created at same time as saccing ends)
[17:43:57] You start to create a healing cover of the tooth, the heart and some grass, leaves and moss.

Found another que issue.  When you are improving something, you normally can click burn and it will happen without waiting for all the imp's to finish.  Now it has to wait.

16 hours ago, Pashka said:

Found another que issue.  When you are improving something, you normally can click burn and it will happen without waiting for all the imp's to finish.  Now it has to wait.

For as long as I can recall it's always acted like that

I assume this sac issue is from the mission update.  Giving it a higher action priority so it can be done in combat