Sign in to follow this  
DavatarNew

[Resolved] Rotation options are gone

Hi Everyone

I'm playing with the latest client 1.5.2.1 and just noticed, that I can't rotate any objects anymore. Regardless on what I right click, there is no option for rotate left/right. I tried it with Smelter, Forge, BSB and FSB. The smelter is a new item, which I just built, but the other items are old and I moved and rotated them before.

Does anyone else have this issue?

I just notice that also the move-options are gone. I can still use the keybinding to push/pull, but the menu for moving is gone. I've deactivated all mods, but it didn't help.

Mh...ok after some more testing, I realize that my normal character can't move things anymore, while my GM can still do it. Any idea what this could be?

There is a bug where you need any item ACTIVATED in inventory to MOVE things.

This is why your GM probably can, as they likely have their wand activated.

it may take a while till they fix this as the next update is likely not for a while.

Edited by Brash_Endeavors
  • Like 1

Thank you SO much Brash_Endeavors!!  I've been noticing this intermittently, and it was driving me batty.  Makes sense that I wouldn't have something activated, since I'd finish crafting something and immediately go to position it.  :D  Now that I know, it's no problem to make sure I activate something quick.