Sign in to follow this  
elvinblade

cannot connect stuck at 0% updating - RESOLVED

For some reason my client refuses to patch and I am also getting the "application cannot launch" error for the low memory client. 

tried reinstalling several times and also made sure that the "experimental files" box was unchecked as well...still nothing. I know a bunch of other people have had this issue too...any ways to fix it yet?

Edited by elvinblade

Have tried everything here,  getting the same issue.  Updating 0% and stuck.  Downloading index for graphics.jar.

Just now, Stardog765 said:

Have tried everything here,  getting the same issue.  Updating 0% and stuck.  Downloading index for graphics.jar.

yup exactly what I have. 

7 minutes ago, Stardog765 said:

vxb885R.jpg

I tried to start the game on my laptop..and its just doing the same thing as on my desktop...just sitting there refusing to move on from that 0.00% for the graphics.jar. my question is...are the server's "actually" up and running with people playing on them? or are they up so the devs can be testing stuff?

Edited by elvinblade

Oh ya the servers are up and people are on.

Are you in the US?  Maybe they are just shutting us out.

Just now, Stardog765 said:

Oh ya the servers are up and people are on.

Are you in the US?  Maybe they are just shutting us out.

Actually I just turned my firewall off and its updating now...so if your using norton then you might want to give that a go? and yea I am in USA Midwest

Same just happened to me. I closed out the launcher, opened up  Taskmanager, End Process on two p2launcher.exe processes running.  Relaunched and updated fine. 

Ya unfortunately I am not running a software firewall and I do not see that process remaining running after I close the launcher.

There is something for sure keeping the launcher from connecting to the update files server though.

I wonder if they changed something that requires a different port to be forwarded for updates or something with this update.

Very frustrating