Sign in to follow this  
Sila

[No Bug] we cant plant wagoner containar

[21:26:28] The wagoner container must be planted so it can accept crates.

so wagoners useless now

activate container, r-click on waystone => plant

tried that?

When reporting a bug, please give details about how you tried to plant it and what error message you got when you tried.

Also, please read the wagoner document for helpful tips on how to use the new feature.  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TRk4AvTP0PFKKJbW-ndB0EvLQTJjRM04qDjee4PYsYI/  Also linked to from the wiki: https://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Wagoner

If you still have a problem, describe the bug in detail.

From the document:

Limitations and restrictions

The wagoner container used as the collection point for a delivery must be planted, within the area of a waystone, on your deed or in the wilderness and may not be any wagoners home waystone.  Once a delivery has been created, the rack is sealed; the sender may unseal it manually by cancelling the delivery, or it will be unsealed automatically if the delivery is rejected (recipient rejects it, delivery times out, etc).  Racks are planted from inventory by standing near a waystone and right-clicking on the waystone with the container being the active.item.

yes i do that and no plant options on waystone or anything else

after 3th restart same problem i try all waystones around ,,,  no plant option

that is only error i got when i drop item

[22:23:54] The wagoner container must be planted so it can accept crates.

and when i try put crate inside

[22:27:44] The wagoner container must be planted so it can accept crates.

Edited by Sila

1 hour ago, Sila said:

after 3th restart same problem i try all waystones around ,,,  no plant option

that is only error i got when i drop item

[22:23:54] The wagoner container must be planted so it can accept crates.

and when i try put crate inside

[22:27:44] The wagoner container must be planted so it can accept crates.

Have you tried to plant it at a waystone that is off deed and not in a perimeter?  I'm thinking maybe you are trying to plant it on a deed where you do not have plant permission.   Please let me know.

[18:30:24] You plant the wagoner container.

You can only plant the container on deeds and perimeters where you have permissions to plant items or out in the wild at waystones.  The containers do not have to be near a wagoner.  You set up the delivery from the container and the chosen wagoner will pick it up there from where ever they are and then deliver it to the waystone chosen by the recipient.

Be sure the containers are over 10 quality and in a place you have permission to plant.

No bug.

A non citizen, with plant permissions can not plant a wagon container at a on deed waystone. The option doesn't even show up.

A citizen with plant permission can, not sure if this is intended or not.

Whoops, you have a post for that too: https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/158750-bug-wagoner-containers-can-be-put-but-only-on-own-deed-not-on-allied-deeds/