Sign in to follow this  
meat

IRON PLATE

On 03/11/2017 at 0:02 AM, MrGARY said:

It just makes the game better for newer/lower skilled players which is good

Chain worked just fine for me when i was new, I didn't expect to kill like a pro while being a newbie. Besides, if you are new and are not staying near a guard tower area... then you are doing something wrong and iron plate isn't gonna help much.

Not saying iron plate is bad, just saying doesnt seem that significant.

22 minutes ago, Yiraia said:

Chain worked just fine for me when i was new, I didn't expect to kill like a pro while being a newbie. Besides, if you are new and are not staying near a guard tower area... then you are doing something wrong and iron plate isn't gonna help much.

pvp =/= pve

1 hour ago, Yiraia said:

Freedom is only one of the many facets of this game. Devs can't make all the decisions based on what Freedom wants. 

Iron Plate is one of those.

4 minutes ago, Angelklaine said:

Freedom is only one of the many facets of this game. Devs can't make all the decisions based on what Freedom wants. 

Iron Plate is one of those.

True, and if the code will truly split like they mention it won't matter soon and people can stick to bitching about what effects their game play on their own cluster.

You guys are right the devs are doing a juggling match to please and make viable both playstyles.. and I hate the argument about being only 10 players on epic.. toadays window could be covered by tomorrows forest you just never know...I think a viable alternative to steel plate is good and I am not saying I will use it but steel plate requires making steel which can reduce the quality of your prime material iron.. so but anybody on pve that would trade a few %'s for less mobility in their new days is crazy.. you are better of running w/o armour until you have enuf control to ride a horse... amen

At least plate has relevance... This was THE final blow for chainmail.

R.I.P. Chainmail