Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes 1.6 2/NOV/17

1 hour ago, Jaz said:

Can we have a skill replacement option in metallurgy like there was a staff skill chabge option earlier? Metallurgy grind was a big enough pain. ..

Will still need steel for my 95ql pick...  and HiQL steel plate armor will still be a thing.. so I will keep grinding.  /sigh

26 minutes ago, Dann said:
  • Drake, Scale and Plate no changes (65%, 70%, 65% respectively)

isnt drake and plate 70% and scale 75% atm?

somewhere in the code is a constant 5% dr value so it's 5% + armor% so it's still 70% and 75%, unless i'm wrong now

there is no contact for wagoner on traders! also they are just items cant use em .. no option heh

Edited by Sila

@Retrograde

Should i just stop invest and play on chaos now or?

Can you just tell us if the plan is to shut it down and just pvp on epic or on "Your New test Challenge server, former epic"

Pls enlighten me, so i dont need to put in more money to this ######

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Retrograde said:

Because as we've stated, our focus on PvP is Epic, and allows us to make drastic changes and balances without impacting PvE servers. 

It's also why skill transfers are possible

So... Are you guys planning on killing Chaos or what? 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Jaz said:

Can we have a skill replacement option in metallurgy like there was a staff skill chabge option earlier? Metallurgy grind was a big enough pain. ..

Dude, no.

This is basically another window of opportunity as metallurgy gave body, body strenght, body control, smithing.

Did the grind as a priest while nerfed... so those body stats were not stellar...

heh wagoner sleep cant use it at all hahhaa  no plant option on crates or something

Edited by Sila

i fall down from cart all the time  (relog fix that)... another bug... emotions not works aswell...

Edited by Sila

[20:05:33] The wagoner container must be planted so it can accept crates.

we cant plant it as wiki says heh...  realy nice update nothing works at all 

sad after checking 150 tiles still geting same msg with trowel  [20:10:44] The area looks picked clean.

Edited by Sila
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Amadee said:

What does this mean?  lol.  It's early.  :)

My guess is: When you right click your body in your inventory tab, you have the ability to create a "group", which you can rename as whatever you wish. It creates a container type effect in your inventory, allowing you to organize your inventory better.

Anyway, someone (accidentally or purposefully) activated one of these "group" containers and used it to bash floors with. In turn, it seemed to have altered the ql of the "group"/container.

The bugfix, I assume, is prevention from allowing you to do this altogether.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zekezor said:

Makes ya wonder if they did ninja changes to glance rates too.

I am 99% sure they did. I don't hit for ###### with 2 handers now. The speed in which i kill has been drastically changed.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Etherdrifter said:

Might be nice if they seeded archaeology spots too ;)

they have it just seems that some deeds do not have them yet. I want to say give it a day or two to populate them.

Men, steel armor still lasts a lot longer (do i read also steel items gets even less damage?), so steel plate will have better damage absorption AND need a lot less repair.

Are wagoner contracts available to buy yet? Which traders will currently have them?

Great!!! I am thrilled to see what I will find on old abandoned places... :)

• Like 1

If iron plate is 65% dr on epic, is steel plate also 65% as it normally was, or does steel plate get boosted by 2.5% dr?

Also if the steel applies, would this 2.5% steel bonus make it 67.5% dr or 66.625% dr?

8 hours ago, Jaz said:

I'm really excited about this updated,  thank you devs! 

If I read correctly - good bye usefulness of metallurgy skill. This is the only sad part for me.

I am a bit sad that it devalues all the effort everyone has put into PAS over the years. Yet another skill made way easier to get now.

13 hours ago, Jaz said:

Why? Metallurgy is still fine, steel plate offers better protection than iron plate and steel tools take less damage from usage. I know I'll still be investing in both of those things.

15 hours ago, DevBlog said:
  • Premium payment option changes
    • First time premium for new players has been reduced to 2 silvers.
      • Note: This no longer includes the referral and 2 silver cash back and a later purchase through the shop will not include a referral or 2 silver cash back.
      • Premium purchases via the shop for first time premium has not changed and will still give the referral and ingame silver cashback
    • Added a 15 day premium purchase option for 5 silver.

Absolutely thanks a ton for this! As a new player I'm very grateful to get a month on sale for a chance to skill up beyond 20 for a possible opening into the game's economy to earn my own premium thereafter. I'm absolutely all for making effort that could potentially return after all.

Also it's good news I'm no longer hopeless about dealing with my doubts on having placed a mine door :D

Sign in to follow this