Sign in to follow this  
Marinaki

Wurm unlimited question

Hello I am a returning player and I wanted some info about Wurm unlimited account. What exactly is it? How does it work? Does it mean that i make my own server and play alone in it or with anybody that wishes to join? will it be visible to others so anybody can join, or whoever i only invite? is it a one time payment or recurring? And how much control will i have over the server features?-Finally, will i be able to log in the server with my old account? Thanks in advance

Edited by Marinaki

You can choose to make an own server, with or without own map, and make it public from your computer or rent a server for it.

You can also join already excisting servers.

They all have different settings and mods.

It's a one time payment but some servers charge for deed upkeep.

You will log in with a new account that you create.

If you make a server it will be listed on the launcher but you can make it password protected so it can be a solo server or invite who you want. It is a one time payment and well worth the cost if you ever enjoyed the online version. There are no character transfers from the online version to WU but you can use the same name on a new character and you can set the starting skills to what you want so you could start at whatever skills you want on your own server.  In WU you can also make a player a GM and have all the powers that come with that so you have all the control over your own server.  

Edited by Kegan