Sign in to follow this  
Jamie

Newbie here.

Well I looking for a new game and have settled on this one. Looking to join an active group that can answer the stupid questions I will have. I have been playing ARK since its release and have enjoyed the building aspect but I do love the occasional hack and slash. I guess I am looking for a bit of hand holding while I get me feet wet. Thanks Jamie

P.S. So basically someone recruit me please.

• Like 1

First up, Welcome to Wurm! :D
Celebration has one of the lowest server populations so finding people there may be challenging, I would recommend either Independence or Xanadu for more people.

CA Help is packed with people who are always happy to help, other than that Wurmpedia is an awesome resource for learning the game (it's linked at the top of the forum)

Good luck with your Wurmin!

Independence has a very active server chat ("Freedom" channel chat tab) and a very welcoming and helpful community who would be happy to answer 1,000+ questions you have.  

Welcome to Wurm and Cele!! It's true. We do have a lower population here on the server, but for the most part, we're pretty helpful. I'm not sure who are taking in recruits, but I don't mind answering any questions to might have. Just put em here, message me or if ingame, pm me. I'll do my best to tell ya straight.

Hope to see you around ingame!

• Like 1

I was pondering posting before that if you hook up with Pandy she can tell you who is who etc also :)

PM Nomadikhan in-game.  I'll look out for you as well.  I can supply you with some tools and armour.  Ask in Freedomn chat for Cat and Sugar.  They live near the starting area on Celebrtion and give new players a nicer free weapon then what you begin with.

Cele may have a lower population but we have a few good alliances with very active, friendly, and knowledged players.

Give us a try, lower population means more places to live!

• Like 5

If you decide on Indy ( or even one of the other servers ) i'm usually on 11pm CST ( US ) till a few hours before work lol and sometimes during the day so can holler at me anytime i'm on.

My offer still stands on tools and armour.  Your welcome to move into my deed, Stonehaven.  We're situated on an island in the Southwest of Celebration.

Dont leave Cele. If you need a group to join, my deed is yours. I can supply with a full plate set fully enchanted, weapons, shield, tools, a ready to live house you can modify to your hearts content, a wagon, a cart, 5 speed horses, a sailboat, an on deed area to farm if you wish, and pretty much anything you can possibly need. 

No strings attached. My deed is located at T-13 Celebration. Waterside. 

And if you are interested in joining a pvp group later down the road, I can help you apply to The Crusaders, the top pvp group on Chaos. Everything at your own pace, however. No strings attached, no work required. Just drop me a line and I'll get you set up :)

I can even give you simple bulk making jobs for you to earn sone money in, if that is something you need.

Welcome to Wurm!

Edited by Angelklaine
  • Like 2

Cele has a low population, but we are some of the coolest people around; We're seasoned, dedicated, and helpful players.

If you need help, I raise my hand as well. You're welcome to ask questions, or hang out at my deed too (I'm actively recruiting).

Message me here on the forums. I'm in the same alliance as pandylynn and blacklotus, and we have tons of fun!

Edited by belacane
  • Like 4

Let me echo what others said. Celebration population is lower than some other servers, but the group living here is top notch. The server is beautiful and has a lot of exciting places to live (which will be important once you decide to strike it on your own) and to explore. Plenty of wilderness and some gem estates. Cele also has the most waterways among all the servers, so if sailing or any water activity is your thing, this is the best server.

One thing you will notice about Celebration, however, is that our Freedom channel is often very quiet. This is because the server is pretty much covered with alliances and the alliances have their own chat. Asking for help on Freedom is still a good idea. Many of us monitor that channel. But if you want chatting, then joining a deed which is in an alliance will provide that.

That said, all servers have some amazing people on them. You can't go wrong living on any of them. But those of us who love beautiful Celebration swear by it and we are very open to new arrivals.

• Like 6

On 11/2/2017 at 9:51 AM, Nomadikhan said:

PM Nomadikhan in-game.  I'll look out for you as well.  I can supply you with some tools and armour.  Ask in Freedomn chat for Cat and Sugar.  They live near the starting area on Celebrtion and give new players a nicer free weapon then what you begin with.

Cele may have a lower population but we have a few good alliances with very active, friendly, and knowledged players.

Give us a try, lower population means more places to live!

We don't take in as many students as we used to, but for a friendly new player than needs a little help and a place to get started, we're glad to help :).

Edited by Catullus
  • Like 2

I cannot offer a place to live but I can assist in other matters if you need. Just pm Phynx ingame. My alliance would be glad to supply you some stuff and help. We are active at the rifts and stuff so not hard to catch us.