Sign in to follow this  
elroth

extra traders

I think we could use some extra traders in starter deeds for the patch tomorrow, so we dont get Silver wars at the traders people spamming buttons to try and get the few silvers back from the wagoners bought tomorrow.

You overestimate how many people have even linked deeds to a waystone let alone going to buy a wagoneer as soon as it comes out.

• Like 2

only west coast is conected so far on xanadu... glasshollow-vrock-linton- newspring...   newspring will be conected after guys fix 20 tiles of highway 

someone should conect lormere i already waste 10k catseyes

Edited by Sila

Purchasing a wagoner contract does not leave silver on the trader

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Sila said:

only west coast is conected so far on xanadu... glasshollow-vrock-linton- newspring...   newspring will be conected after guys fix 20 tiles of highway 

That connects as far east as Rome now.

Edited by Trooper

13 hours ago, Sila said:

Whitefay is connected to the Wonders Alliance deeds at G-18, while we're also working to connect those deeds to Greymead. Being in one of the lesser populated area's of Xan (we got several deeds over here where no-one logs in) certainly doesn't make things easier. The highway between Whitefay and Greymead needs some work at the tunnel over there, so perhaps you feel free for it to give us some help? Coz the way it looks now, linking several deeds to one another as well as two startertowns will be the effort of 3 active players in my region.

Thorin :)

well once highway from rome went to greymead i will come check