Sign in to follow this  
Ratlin

Animal Crossing(s)

I'm sure this has been requested a hundred times, but hey it's no my turn to submit a request for a mod.

Essentially, to get round that animals (except those can swim) can't be transferred from island to island, perhaps someone could mod a "clone"? of the GM summon power that requires the player to build a shipping crate, hitch the animal to it, perhaps select the deed it's to be transferred to and then send.

If anyone knows of an existing mod that does this (or similar) please let me know, although i've scoured the forums i have yet to find anything suitable.

Not sure if you are looking for something more in-depth, but WalkerInTheVoid's "boatmod" has a setting to allow any animal to swim while being led by a player.  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Nikalus said:

Not sure if you are looking for something more in-depth, but WalkerInTheVoid's "boatmod" has a setting to allow any animal to swim while being led by a player.  

Thank you!

I'll give that a try, that would be perfect however the Mod hasn't been updated in awhile so i'll have to see if it works with the current version of WU.

I'm currently running dedicated server version 1.5.2.1 with this mod, and haven't had any issues.  I *think* that's the current version...  :)

• Like 1

Thank you everyone, yes the Boatmod is working with 1.5.2.1!