Sign in to follow this  
Attenia

Get rid of pumpkin monsters

Ok, Halloween is over, now please, please can we get rid of the pumpkin tentacle monsters? My zoo has turned into a horror show, I can't do anything without being confronted by a creepy pumpkin spider. Either that or apply phobia mode to it so that I can go back to seeing a blob instead of a spider-thing.

Seriously, this is not funny:

https://imgur.com/a/8o1w0

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Attenia said:

Seriously, this is not funny:

It's kinda funny

• Like 5

I kind of like it, personally. Much easier to spot them in the depths of the forest instead of all of a sudden being ambushed!

By spider pumpkins, that is.

Edited by Araninke

+1 , I dont have an issue with it, but if there is a phobia mode... why wouldnt it work during halloween? Its not like people with crippling fear of spiders will suddenly be okay with spiders, "because halloween".

• Like 2

Which creature looks like a pumpkin spider?

I have phobia mode turned on, I don't have a zoo but I have been out hunting for many hours, spiders are still blobs, and the only Halloween themed creature I have encountered so far are dogs with pumpkin heads.

dogs, pigs and deer have the spidey legs on a pumpkin

spiders just this big ole jackolantern with crawly legs

something cool though, was going past an oak tree today and had to back up cause it was looking right at me, lol

• Like 1

i personally be ok with no Halloween at all. its not a world wide holiday, but i like the 40 ish silver i made of the sets i sold so actually please dont.

and yes pumpkins are easier to spot :P 

but making that "no scray animal " option in the settings reverting it would be nice for some i guess

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, elroth said:

but making that "no scray animal " option in the settings reverting it would be nice for some i guess

A new tick-box "No scary vegetable"