Sign in to follow this  
Zakerak

Thanks, Vynora

I'm now working on project of connecting nearby friendly deeds into Highway network system. As part of process I have in plan rebuild, straightening and optimizing some local roads.

Last few days I spent working on overcome 2-3 tiles high cliff. Yesterday I was working with shovel above that cliff, when accident happened. Tiny lag disturbed timing of set on my climbing. That was not downfall, that was rather flight, more than 600 dirts worth height. One second turned into long time. I was thinking "I will die now, I can't survive this". Then I landed perhaps 7 tiles away and slided another 4 tiles down. And I survived. With 55ql bruise on my legs. Lucky I had horse on rope. I returned to my deed as fast as possible, thinking how to heal such brutal bruise. Farmer's salve should help, pehaps. I made few ones and selected that with highest quality. And it not worked. There was not option to use it. So I moved to BSB with cotton, 95ql cotton reduced that bruise to 48. But few seconds later healing tick returned it to 50, damn. I survived, but time will kill me now. None priest with heal spells was nearby. That bruise was bandaged, so unable to aply more cotton. Only really strong healing cover could safe me now. Time to open Wurmpedia and check which components I will need. In that time I moved to Vynora altar to spam pray. When web browser loaded into RAM of my older computer, I saw, I'm healthy. What? Checking events I saw Vynora healed me on third pray.

So only thing I can say is: "Thank you, Vynora, very much. That was help in time of the greatest urgency." :D

happy and alive Zak

• Like 4

On a rare occasion in between the tendencies of letting you shatter your items in their name and for their sadistic amusement, the Deities can indeed help you out when you're in a pinch.

I guess they want to keep us alive so we can keep entertaining them :P

While the Gods seem to like our prayers, they also seem to have an affinity for our worldly goods.  Libila has smiled benevolently on me many times during my many falls from high places, when I have sacrificed worldly goods that she likes.  Generally when I have been overly generous with my sacrificing she has graced me with kindness, healing my wounds, giving me favor and food. 

Gods love gifts, something to try the next time misfortune befalls you. 

Grumpy

Edited by Grumpysmith
To bring it more in line with the section posting rules. And again to correct some typos
  • Like 1