Sign in to follow this  
AnimalMother

Cannot load dedicated server

Hi everyone, hoping to get some help again- trying to boot up latest server after not having played for some time but can't seem to get it working. I've taken screenshots of the cmd, maybe someone can make heads or tails of it? I appreciate all the help we can get!

Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2

Screenshot 3

Any chance you could post the server log, it will give a wider scope on your set-up and help solve your problem.

Sure thing, Steve! Nice to see you again, you always come to the rescue!
It's too long to copy and paste so I'll link it instead.
 Server log

Edited by AnimalMother

Too right its long.

Far too, for me to do a detailed look at on my phone.

Though at a random scroll down i saw an error involving the hitchingpost

Have updated the mod?

In fact, go though each mod and see if they need the updating, as recent patch changed a lot of stuff.

kk Will do! :D

Update:

Okay, so I updated all those that I could find updates for but couldn't find one for the hitching post or the naming tags. I attempted to remove it and try the server again but unfortunately it's still causing it to crash. Going back to a save we had before installing the mods seems to have worked but it's so far back that we lose so much progress. Would you say we're just stuck having to pick up from there? Or is there a way to salvage the older game without having the mods?

Solved!

Okay, so I had this brilliant idea to clear the issues regarding the mods: using DB Browser for SQLite, I was able to go through and remove objects that were trying to use the mods and that seems to have cleared those issues! :D

Edited by AnimalMother
Solved!