Sign in to follow this  
whisper2shade

[RELEASED] TimedPay

1 hour ago, Jerone0601 said:

Setting so only low skilled players or low playtime character get paid, IMO won't do anything unless you make it so one character per steam ID can login. Players would just login a no skilled alt in first then log on a main. It would be abused easily without a lot of GM intervention. Even is based on playtime it can easily be bypassed. Seems like a lot of effort for minimal impact.

on our server u can login only with 2 characters , if u login 3 - kicks all

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Jerone0601 said:

Setting so only low skilled players or low playtime character get paid, IMO won't do anything unless you make it so one character per steam ID can login. Players would just login a no skilled alt in first then log on a main. It would be abused easily without a lot of GM intervention. Even is based on playtime it can easily be bypassed. Seems like a lot of effort for minimal impact.

While yes it could be easily abused I still believe in the honor system, Yes I know im being rather foolish trusting in alot of people to act as mature individuals, but in all honesty if players were trying to abuse this system it would be a way to weed out the types I wouldnt want on my server tbh.

On 11/11/2017 at 6:12 PM, Andrexea said:

While yes it could be easily abused I still believe in the honor system, Yes I know im being rather foolish trusting in alot of people to act as mature individuals, but in all honesty if players were trying to abuse this system it would be a way to weed out the types I wouldnt want on my server tbh.

It should be possible to make a script that checks all accounts pertaining to the same SteamID, and for example check the oldest and/or most active one for skills and such to see if this account should be rewarded any.

Ran into this:

Spoiler

[09:29:28 AM] WARNING com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.ItemBehaviour: Jusik:No creation entry found for objectSource=7, objectTarget=9, objectCreated=560

com.wurmonline.server.NoSuchEntryException: No creation entry found for objectSource=7, objectTarget=9, objectCreated=560

at com.wurmonline.server.items.CreationMatrix.getCreationEntry(CreationMatrix.java:232)

at com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.ItemBehaviour.action(ItemBehaviour.java:5581)

at com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.HugeLogBehaviour.action(HugeLogBehaviour.java:108)

at com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.Action.poll(Action.java:3526)

at com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.ActionStack.poll(ActionStack.java:237)

at com.wurmonline.server.players.Player.pollActions(Player.java:9671)

at com.wurmonline.server.Players.pollPlayers$1(Players.java:4488)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor9.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)

at org.nyxcode.wurm.timedpay.TimedPay.lambda$null$0(TimedPay.java:41)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookManager.invoke(HookManager.java:344)

at com.wurmonline.server.Players.pollPlayers$2(Players.java)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor8.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.ProxyServerHook$6$1.invoke(ProxyServerHook.java:181)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookManager.invoke(HookManager.java:344)

at com.wurmonline.server.Players.pollPlayers(Players.java)

at com.wurmonline.server.Server.run(Server.java:1861)

at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:555)

at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:505)

Hello

Just tested it on my testserver, i am online now 10 minutes and see no message if i get the money. 

How can i check the moneygift?

Eject

add: saw it in the serverlog, it would be awesome if there is a command or any to check the money that i get from the mod ;)

Edited by Eject

24 minutes ago, Jerone0601 said:

You should get a print out of your bank amount everytime you get a payment. 

nope there is no print out, thats why i asked ;)

[10:27:20] Your available money in the bank is now 4 gold, 7 silver, 43 copper and 32 iron.

This is what the print looks like on my server. I did not change this mod in any way before applying it to my server. It does not make it clear how much you received, but if you are sitting afk for 20 minutes or so you can easily notice how much it is going up. Mine is setup for every 600 seconds I believe so every 10 minutes you will see a printout. 

My setting is 10 iron in 60 seconds ( i believe this was the standard value) but i swear there is no print out ^^

Eject

2 hours ago, Jerone0601 said:

[10:27:20] Your available money in the bank is now 4 gold, 7 silver, 43 copper and 32 iron.

This is what the print looks like on my server. I did not change this mod in any way before applying it to my server. It does not make it clear how much you received, but if you are sitting afk for 20 minutes or so you can easily notice how much it is going up. Mine is setup for every 600 seconds I believe so every 10 minutes you will see a printout. 

There is no print on my server either. 
But we have a mod that allows the use of a command /balance to check at players will. Personally I feel no print is better as it avoids annoying additional notices in the Event Tab.

I've found this error from this mod.

[04:24:37 PM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod TimedPay loaded server class com.wurmonline.server.WurmCalendar during phase init

[04:24:37 PM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod TimedPay loaded server class com.wurmonline.server.TimeConstants during phase init

This is a no-no and will cause other mods to be unable to load and possibly even break completely if they try to use the same classes.

Also spotted errors like this one every now and again too:

[09:03:27 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Items: Destroying 2126999398914
com.wurmonline.server.NoSuchItemException: No item found with id 2126999398914
	at com.wurmonline.server.Items.getItem(Items.java:246)
	at com.wurmonline.server.Items.destroyItem(Items.java:553)
	at com.wurmonline.server.Items.destroyItem(Items.java:545)
	at com.wurmonline.server.Items.destroyItem(Items.java:540)
	at com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.ItemBehaviour.action(ItemBehaviour.java:6925)
	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor7.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor6.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.ProxyServerHook$6$1.invoke(ProxyServerHook.java:181)
Edited by Zera

I'm finding this mod is related to a few errors on my server lately, which is wierd where it's appearing.

Spoiler

[09:21:37 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Items: Destroying 6307596413442

com.wurmonline.server.NoSuchItemException: No item found with id 6307596413442

at com.wurmonline.server.Items.getItem(Items.java:246)

at com.wurmonline.server.Items.destroyItem(Items.java:553)

at com.wurmonline.server.Items.destroyItem(Items.java:545)

at com.wurmonline.server.Items.destroyItem(Items.java:540)

at com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.ItemBehaviour.action(ItemBehaviour.java:6925)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor10.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor9.invoke(Unknown Source)

Just thinking about this mod, can you please add an option to choose what we pay to what GM level. That way we can set different levels for management so that we all get different pay at different GM levels. That way we can set salary's for different levels of play.

Edited by Governor
  • Like 1

Here is an "improved" version of the mod.

It adds a message to the player when they receive a deposit. You can also control the color of the message in the properties file.

# Enable a message to the player informing of deposit
# true = message enabled
# false = message disabled
# default: true
playerMessage = true
# Control the color of the message given when deposit is made
# Color is in RGB format. Color codes can be found here: https://www.rapidtables.com/web/color/RGB_Color.html
# default: R=255 G=255 B=255
red = 255
green = 255
blue = 255

Sample of the new message using the RGB value of R-255 G-0 B-0 ⬇️

Spoiler

qi58s3s.png

Download: https://github.com/Jubaroo/TimedPay/releases/latest

Edited by Governor
  • Like 2

I am getting the same error as Zera did above when trying to launch my server with the mod.

Spoiler

java.lang.NumberFormatException: null
    at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:542)
    at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:615)
    at org.nyxcode.wurm.timedpay.TimedPay.configure(TimedPay.java:42)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.lambda$loadModsFromModDir$4(ModLoaderShared.java:156)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.accept(ForEachOps.java:184)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:175)
    at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1382)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:481)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:151)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:174)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:418)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModsFromModDir(ModLoaderShared.java:154)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:20)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at javassist.Loader.run(Loader.java:286)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:33)

seems to be a config issue on my end. Expecting a number and not finding one according to someone else.

Edited by DragonsGateWU
New info

I have posted in @whisper2shade 's Github page asking them to please update for 1.8.0.3, not sure if @Governorhas time to look at it

• Like 1

The mod keeps breaking and making my server shut down when it tries to pay a player

[05:41:06 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.communication.SocketServer: Accepted player connection: Socket[addr=/192.168.1.102,port=62740,localport=3724]
[05:41:07 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.steam.SteamHandler: Client was Authenticated
[05:41:08 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.LoginHandler: /192.168.1.102,Rebecka successfully logged on, id: 100699938816.
[05:41:44 PM] SEVERE com.wurmonline.server.Server: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookManager.invoke(HookManager.java:354)
	at com.wurmonline.server.Server.run(Server.java:1906)
Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2.invoke(Unknown Source)
	... 4 more
Caused by: org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: SteamId
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookManager.invoke(HookManager.java:354)
	... 9 more
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: SteamId
	at org.nyxcode.wurm.timedpay.TimedPay.addMoneyToLoggedPlayers(TimedPay.java:59)
	at org.nyxcode.wurm.timedpay.TimedPay.lambda$null$0(TimedPay.java:40)
	... 10 more

[05:41:44 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Shutting down at: 
java.lang.Exception
	at com.wurmonline.server.Server.shutDown$1(Server.java:3703)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.ProxyServerHook$8$1.invoke(ProxyServerHook.java:232)
	at com.wurmonline.server.Server.shutDown(Server.java)
	at com.wurmonline.server.Server.run(Server.java:2587)

[05:41:44 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.creatures.ai.CreaturePathFinderAgg: Shutting down Agg pathfinder
[05:41:44 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.creatures.ai.CreaturePathFinderNPC: Shutting down NPC pathfinder
[05:41:44 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Shutting down - Stopping HighwayFinder
[05:41:44 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Shutting down - Polling Battles
[05:41:44 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.creatures.ai.CreaturePathFinder: Shutting down Norm pathfinder
[05:41:44 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Shutting down - Saving Players
[05:41:44 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Players: Saving Players
[05:41:44 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Players: Finished saving Players
[05:41:44 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Shutting down - Clearing Item Database Batches
[05:41:44 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Shutting down - Saving Creatures
[05:41:44 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Shutting down - Clearing Creature Database Batches
[05:41:50 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Shutting down - Saving all creatures
[05:41:50 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Creatures: Saved 0 creature statuses.
[05:41:50 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Shutting down - Saving All Zones
[05:41:50 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Shutting down - Saving Surface Mesh
[05:41:51 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Shutting down - Saving Rock Mesh
[05:41:51 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Shutting down - Saving Cave Mesh
[05:41:51 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Shutting down - Saving Resource Mesh
[05:41:52 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Shutting down - Saving Flags Mesh
[05:41:52 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Shutting down - Saving Constants
[05:41:52 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Shutting down - Saving WurmID Numbers
[05:41:53 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: Shutting down - Closing Database Connections
[05:41:53 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.DbConnector: Starting to close all Database Connections.
[05:41:53 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.DbConnector: Finished closing all Database Connections.
[05:41:53 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: The server shut down nicely. Wurmcalendar time is 10711331
[05:41:53 PM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: 
Wurm Server Shutdown hook is running

Edited by ziicutie

@ziicutiethis mod has already been reported as faulty, I suggest you disable it until the OP, or some other mod developer has updated it for version 1.8.0.3 of WU

Long time no see guys. I just posted a quick fix for TimedPay mod that will work on WU 1.8.0.X.

https://github.com/whisper2shade/TimedPay/releases/tag/v0.2.1

Have fun.

• Like 4