Sign in to follow this  
Dreamcrusha

Problems using OBS w/Wurm Online

Hello I'm a new player to Wurm Online and I've been streaming/recording every second of it as I progress through the world. I've been doing this with no problems until yesterday. I came home and fired up Wurm Online, started OBS and I couldn't target anything that was I trying to target. I kept on targeting things like Sol, and really distant objects. So far I've uninstalled Wurm , Java,  and cleared Java cache and then reinstalled both. Still having the same problems. It's rather odd though everything was working with out a hitch and then bam the weird targeting errors. When I mouseover what I'm trying to target I get nothing but distant objects that show up as Sol, Jackal and etc. At one point the mouse full on inverted. When I get home later today I'll continue to troubleshoot but if anyone has had similar problems or could have some insight I would really appreciate it. I'm gonna try a different version of OBS or other streaming/recording software when I get home.

Oh I forgot to add the game works fine until I mouseover to my second monitor and launch OBS. It clearly starts when I launch OBS. using the second monitor without OBS has no affect on my gameplay. 

OK well just in case anyone has similar problems; reinstalling OBS seems to have worked. I'm not sure what happened.