Sign in to follow this  
madnezz

[Relocated feedback] How much longer do we have to endure this?

This is definitely an issue that needs addressed .  +10

• Like 3

I found a baby horse wandering around my deed. I highly suspect this being the culprit.

This movement code has just been put onto all servers, if what Madnezz has stated here is going to affect and annoy all breeders on all servers it should be addressed asap instead of putting it on more servers >.<

• Like 4

This post was the very first thing that came to my mind.

All the chaotic animals clinging to the sea side cliffs of celebration and the ones sitting inside the fence and wall borders of pens.

• Like 1

I agree. Animals on Cele ate almost always visually outside the fences or on the other side of walls.Now coming to all servers ...

• Like 2

Yep.  Some word on whether this issue has been addressed would be nice. 

Can confirm now on Exodus my horses are either doing laps around their 1x1 pens or shoving themselves as far as they can into the fences.

Can you please make animals visibly stay inside their pens? Right now it is almost impossible to tell on which side of a fence they are.

If we're going to make normal farm animals like horses and things stay in their pens, can we please apply it to all animals? I can hardly ever tell which pen my champions are in, they've always stuck out of fences, it would be nice if this could be changed alongside the farm animals.

All has been said already. Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhh!

Fix it already!

Ditto to the above! My champ rats have always clipped a bit, but the horses it's much more noticeable and somehow more irritating. Is this going to be addressed?

Please fix it! This is highly disturbing! My OCD is showing! **runs off to make hundreds of saddles**

• Like 1

Just noticed that my chickens have taken fright - they've literally crammed themselves into every corner of their pen!

IhrOXh9.jpg

POiIFoN.jpg

You nailed it Olaf. All the animals are acting the way real animals do when they are terrified. This is why it is disturbing, unsettling. Humans are wired to take note of terrified animals, as for our ancestors, it generally meant there was something to be scared of. Like a predator lurking in the forest, before human senses could detect them.

Funny how this leaves me unsettled, even in a game... but I don't like it.

Edited by Fizziepop
  • Like 1

Weirdly my sheep seem unaffected (thank GOD!), and someone else in my alliance says the same of their pigs. But it is WEIRD. I've never seen my chickens move to much or so fast.

The issue is known and the devs are aware of it and will take steps to correct.  With today's update there are a number of issues to address.

This is just a visual issue, the animals will not escape their pens.

• Like 2

I keep getting this message: [18:01:24] The old fat dog fails to follow your orders. I have not ordered him to do anything. It shows up about every 10 minutes or so. My animals on Xan are also 3/4 of the way out of their pens, or running frantically around. Another bug, my emotes are not working.

Edited by Naiani
added information.

I have horses that have moved from one pen to the next going through fences.  I didn't have any get loose that I could tell though.  I was able to lead from a different pen though.

1 hour ago, Naiani said:

I keep getting this message: [18:01:24] The old fat dog fails to follow your orders.

I have the same thing. There's something bugged with tamed animals, don't try leading them whatever you do. I've untamed my pet just in case.

3 minutes ago, Attenia said:

I have the same thing. There's something bugged with tamed animals, don't try leading them whatever you do. I've untamed my pet just in case.

Thanks, I won't. What happens if you do?

6 minutes ago, Naiani said:

Thanks, I won't. What happens if you do?

They go crazy and run off while you're still leading them. I've had one run up a hill, through two locked gates, into a pen with another aggro and get into a fight. It got injured before I was able to chase it down and drag it back out, though is fortunately still alive. Lucky it didn't pick a fight with the champ bears!