Sign in to follow this  
Daash

Bleesing squad needed

The Green dog tunnel have been under remodelling for the past month or so, its here the blessing squad are needed,

In the tunnel there are 300+ lamps that need blessing.

All the other work are done.

I'll sail down a couple of priests after I get my pumpkin pads =)

Where does it start?

Edited by Dorian

easiest are to sail to west coast ( Hill of Swedes ) and walk to the tunnel.

GD West are the deed at the west side entrance and Memory Lane are at the east side.

Excellent work on *remodeling*  the Green Dog Tunnel Daash! I was passing near there today and was curious when I saw catseyes leading up to there from GD. Now the GD Tunnel looks great with the paved leveled floors and high ceilings. I guess people need to have passed through there before to see how nice and functional the whole Tunnel is now.

Only slight problem I had was on the west side new deed when a venerable troll decided to surprise my by jumping out from underneath the willow trees. Wearing cloth armor and on foot didn't help much but once the nearby Tower Guards took over the aggro I only lost about 1/2 health by the time we made em bite the dust outside. Nice little deed you made there but those willow trees really do block the views.

All in all, well done!

=Ayes= 

ty, that was quick.

I plan on making a sign or maybe getting the the protected sign mentioning who helped out etc.

I remember when you blocked off my guard tower and claimed I pushed you down a hill. Never forget.