Sign in to follow this  
Bloodscythe

side by side play of Eso while still playing wurm

I will be playing a little elderscrolls online in bits along with still in wurm.  As the community outside pvp on eso seems vapidly in nowhere land suspense I'd like to perhaps start small alliance in eso of wurmian players that also play eso.  It's more fun playing another cool game with a shared experience of a gaming phenom like wurm..so unique it'd add and lend well to eso esp with being able to run dungeons and trials solely with Wurmians if desired.  A Wurmopolis grouping. 

If you are interested, please send me wurm forum pm and we can begin to set up a ts or discord channel for it, and share our player id names to find each other in game and group up.  I have characters in each play class and though most are champs quite a bit over, i have a few low level toons i can use to play along those if just starting so the disparity is not so great.  I can equally tank, heal, ginsu choppomatic in dungeon roles to suit your needs and group needs.  Hope to see a few of you around..I've bumped into a couple of wurmians that play so far.  Love to hear from you.  You can find me in Eso with universal account name @Tokugowanaka

Ps pluse added bonus you get to find out what savory or.unsavory names i've come up with my characters this time.  the best one is one  I borrowed from a gutter tripe humor friend from wurm who is potentially more perverse off color than I and a troll mentor I've come to enjoy.   I had to laugh and had flashbacks, as a legitimate staffer on ESO has an avatar name ............................, I shant risk posting here but just ask and i'll pm. He indeed transcended to greatness.  I then realized there are quite a bit more who can be responsible and helpful yet retain a whicked sense of humor which buoyed me.

Edited by Bloodscythe
  • Like 1