Sign in to follow this  
Grumpysmith

Priest / Religion overhaul

1 hour ago, joedobo said:

Why would someone choose to burn-through/destroy gems when they can just sacrifice 10 to 20 of 100 ql chopped veggies? (imo) Reducing favor is a far better approach. Unfortunately, if/when that happens I suspect it's going to be accompanied with a bunch of nerfs.

Yes but this is an alternative to nerfing costs that are MEANT to be there to make it a higher requirement (I run a 92.5 faith and 70+ faith vyn and despise the need to prem them just to enchant my tools to make it worth selling them) without the need for alt spam and using mechanics and items already in the game :) just an idea to add to the pool

1 hour ago, joedobo said:

Why would someone choose to burn-through/destroy gems when they can just sacrifice 10 to 20 of 100 ql chopped veggies? (imo) Reducing favor is a far better approach. Unfortunately, if/when that happens I suspect it's going to be accompanied with a bunch of nerfs.

Because he doesn't have 100 faith, or doesn't have batteries... 100 faith/battery would be more worth on long run but nothing wrong for having option for couple casts with out need to prem alt untill you get 100 faith...

Gems as links certainly wouldn't hurt anything. I just don't think it will have the effect you'll think it will. For 12 to 24s (1 to 2 months), you can get 6 first time alts and run sermons by yourself and with in that time most folks should be able to get 100 faith.

Link spells should require more than one priest, I'm sorry.  Gems are not players.  

• Like 1