21 minutes ago, JakeRivers said:

Being able to buy 1 month for 2 silvers is pretty good incentive to try this game out, don't think a 'free' month is needed. You can make a box of bricks and sell it to pay for that easy enough or just forage/hunt a few silvers.

People playing WU might not ever learn that it is only 2s to start the online version having a free key would bring in loads more people.. imo'

Edit: I am not sure what it would cost to set that up but seems to me that it would be the cheapest player acquisition the online version could have. They already made the sale on steam so why not try to get the players paying every month with the online version that to me would for sure be worth the 2s they might lose.  

Edited by Kegan

I only just noticed this and I simply *must* ask...

Which one of you has a bichon frise dog? And is he always misbehaved and nippy?

Retro? Budda? Other dev working on the new Valrei system?

*wracks brain but doesn't remember any prior mentions of this*

I am asking here without scanning all the forums for an answer, sorry but I don't know where to look,,,,, 

What time will the servers be brought down and the new waggoneer update be avail to play?

I am excited to try this... I want highways everywhere on Xanadu and I am dying to get my deed waggoneer ready!

5 hours ago, LumpyGravy said:

I want highways everywhere on Xanadu and I am dying to get my deed waggoneer ready!

Rode through Vrock Landing earlier, and there are two spots that look as if they are for waggoneers. But highways on Xanadu will take time, but that is partly why I rode down to the Three Legged Troll earlier.

• Like 1

On 27/10/2017 at 6:37 AM, Retrograde said:

We’ll be adjusting this system so that if your first purchase of premium is from in-game it will only cost a total of 2 silvers, however you will not receive any of the referral or cash back bonuses.

i can see a lot of premiums accounts for unique events to drain drops of scale/hide from now...

3 minutes ago, tamat said:

i can see a lot of premiums accounts for unique events to drain drops of scale/hide from now...

Could already sell referral and get an alt for 1.5s, and almost nobody has public dragon/drake slayings so meh

Hi all,

I have two characters that played on Epic back when Affliction was reset... they haven't been back for a while... can I hope for some skill gain on freedom from back then?

On 30/10/2017 at 1:49 AM, Kegan said:

People playing WU might not ever learn that it is only 2s to start the online version having a free key would bring in loads more people.. imo'

Edit: I am not sure what it would cost to set that up but seems to me that it would be the cheapest player acquisition the online version could have. They already made the sale on steam so why not try to get the players paying every month with the online version that to me would for sure be worth the 2s they might lose.  

WO should be free. I still don't understand why people pay for WO when you can get the same experience on a number of 1x action 1x skill WU servers that are available. With mods that make the game so less tedious, I'm utterly surprised people still pay for WO at all. 

(Sure some of you will argue that it's totally worth it and your having fun, but not everyone new player wants to spend 8 hours building their first 1x1 shack)

1 hour ago, Drastox said:

WO should be free. I still don't understand why people pay for WO when you can get the same experience on a number of 1x action 1x skill WU servers that are available. With mods that make the game so less tedious, I'm utterly surprised people still pay for WO at all. 

(Sure some of you will argue that it's totally worth it and your having fun, but not everyone new player wants to spend 8 hours building their first 1x1 shack)

So the devs should just develop the game for free, and host it for free? Besides, in WU the servers can go away at any time, WO servers will stay up forever. 

• Like 1