Sign in to follow this  
Firecat

Libila Passives

vGlCsPP.png

Lib has no useful passives compared to WL gods, would be nice to consider adding some to Lib so we can get more balance, at the moment there is really no reason to go lib unless you want a zombie troll whereas Sme priest gives you all of the mag bonuses, whilst poor lib gets half stam loss when moving on mycelium tiles.. yay

Looking at the table why would anyone want to go Libila compared to the other gods / playergods available to you??

Edited by Firecat
  • Like 4

looking at this list its pretty clear lib has to get new or more passives

+1

• Like 2

Priest overhaul will be coming after the valrei one and will include a rework of passives

• Like 9

Just now, Retrograde said:

Priest overhaul will be coming after the valrei one and will include a rework of passives

Awesome :)

Libila already has a lot of attributes, like KillEnemy and EnemyBonus and MonsterBonus and DestroyWallBonus and ButcheringBonus.  Sounds cool and fitting, right?  Too bad those don't do anything.

Every deity has unused attributes, but Libila's only functional ones are for saccing alchemy items, double favor from saccing coins (lmao), human butchering, and all the negative alignment/mycelium stuff.

The stock deities could do with more hardcoded bonuses that player gods can't get, like alignment from mining or killing mobs when worshipping Magranon.  I hope the religion update addresses that without ruining player gods too much.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Noizhead said:

Libila already has a lot of attributes, like KillEnemy and EnemyBonus and MonsterBonus and DestroyWallBonus and ButcheringBonus.  Sounds cool and fitting, right?  Too bad those don't do anything.

Every deity has unused attributes, but Libila's only functional ones are for saccing alchemy items, double favor from saccing coins (lmao), human butchering, and all the negative alignment/mycelium stuff.

The stock deities could do with more hardcoded bonuses that player gods can't get, like alignment from mining or killing mobs when worshipping Magranon.  I hope the religion update addresses that without ruining player gods too much.

IIRC the saccing coins attribute is never even checked anywhere in the code, and is left unused

3 hours ago, Retrograde said:

Thats the best news I've heard in years.

also can Libila be worshiped anywhere now or still limited to chaos and epic?

i want fungus among us...  mycelium on pve in requisite domains

mycelium could take 1 mushroom to plant, like flowers give grass, and just doesnt spread... that would fix the issues?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Tallios said:

i want fungus among us...  mycelium on pve in requisite domains

You were able to on pve with rite of death, but then when xanadu got turned to myc i guess people were like "i didnt mean to do that" and then the devs rolled that back and nerfed mycelium on epic/chaos.

You used to just need a lib altar for it to spread, now you need both a lib altar and hots kingdom influence.  Myc doesnt spread like it used to ever since that patch

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alexgopen said:

You were able to on pve with rite of death, but then when xanadu got turned to myc i guess people were like "i didnt mean to do that" and then the devs rolled that back and nerfed mycelium on epic/chaos.

You used to just need a lib altar for it to spread, now you need both a lib altar and hots kingdom influence.  Myc doesnt spread like it used to ever since that patch

I thought it was restricted to domain of a god at some point, I think it would be cool for a corrupted domain to happen.  along with corrupted versions of animals and monsters.

Edited by Tallios

Just now, Tallios said:

I thought it was restricted to domain of a god at some point, I think it would be cool for a corrupted domain to happen.

Yea it used to be if you had libila (or perhaps any blacklight god?) domain mycelium would spread.  Now you need BOTH libila domain and hots kingdom influence.

I wish it still worked like it used to so you could just build a bunch of altars instead of also having to build a bunch of towers

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alexgopen said:

Yea it used to be if you had libila (or perhaps any blacklight god?) domain mycelium would spread.  Now you need BOTH libila domain and hots kingdom influence.

I wish it still worked like it used to so you could just build a bunch of altars instead of also having to build a bunch of towers

exactly, let the fungus grow if there is influence, and it spreads based on the strength of that influence...  

no influence and it starts dying off.

if you want large range of influence,  blessed colossus

Edited by Tallios

7 minutes ago, Tallios said:

exactly, let the fungus grow if there is influence, and it spreads based on the strength of that influence...  

no influence and it starts dying off.

if you want large range of influence,  blessed colossus

You're describing exactly how it used to work, minus the colossus thing

wtb removal of player gods and a true balance of the real gods (at least on epic)

paying well

• Like 2